Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Trouble with Story Quest Mind Trap?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Trouble with Story Quest Mind Trap?

Sunday
12.26.2011 , 03:50 PM | #1
Any other Agents having trouble turning this story quest in? or at least advancing in it? The quest tells me to go to intelligence at Dromund Kaas but once im there there is literally nothign for me to do, I cant enter the story phase theres no quest indicators on my mini map nio matter how far i zoom out, ive checked it a hundred times everything says i need to go there but nothing happens, theres no one to talk to nothing, if anyone can shed some light it would be appreciated, GM's arent responding to my ticket and I cant progress until this is solved soo....

Sunday
12.26.2011 , 04:04 PM | #2
bump please... help...

Exordos
12.26.2011 , 04:05 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Sunday View Post
Any other Agents having trouble turning this story quest in? or at least advancing in it? The quest tells me to go to intelligence at Dromund Kaas but once im there there is literally nothign for me to do, I cant enter the story phase theres no quest indicators on my mini map nio matter how far i zoom out, ive checked it a hundred times everything says i need to go there but nothing happens, theres no one to talk to nothing, if anyone can shed some light it would be appreciated, GM's arent responding to my ticket and I cant progress until this is solved soo....
Try resetting the quest? Try CTR-U CTR-U?

Sunday
12.26.2011 , 04:17 PM | #4
Thanks for the help but CTRL U didnst work, ive reset the quest at least 10 times with nothing... my Ticket still goes unanswered.

Liquid_Drano
12.31.2011 , 03:02 AM | #5
I'm bumping this. I just got to this part and although the quest says to go to Intelligence, the Dromund Kaas taxi arrows are green signaling to go outside of Kaas City. When I leave Kaas City though, there are no more signs. It's one thing to have a regular quest get bugged, but your story? Yuck.
Let me tell you what stylin' is

Tac_Obray
12.31.2011 , 10:31 PM | #6
Just Got some advice from a friend that solved this issue for me.. Leave Dromund Kaas completely ON YOUR SHIP (I got in my ship and left for alderaan). Exit your ship on another planet. Get back on your ship. Fly back to Dromund Kaas. Taxi to HQ. It should work now... I had the same problem where reseting UI and the quest wouldnt work but this did. Apparently It wants you to arrive ON YOUR SHIP... (I suppose it didnt work for me because I arrived in the shuttle from the fleet instead of on my ship). Hope this advice helps

Invious
12.31.2011 , 11:23 PM | #7
Any time a quest says go to Dromund Kaas, you have to actually take your ship to Dromund Kaas. Taking a shuttle from the space station doesn't do it, even though on your map in Dromund Kaas it tells you to go there, you have to actually fly there in your ship to complete that step of the quest.

KeeLoBash
01.01.2012 , 12:48 AM | #8
I'm stuck on this same quest, but at a later point on it. I can't get innoculated to get onto Quesh to talk to the Administrator because it says I have to complete other quests before I can continue, which it also says at virtually all other relevant locations (such as Kaliyo wanting to talk to me on my ship). I guess I'll try resetting the quest with ctrl+U.

Pipabuio
01.02.2012 , 02:33 PM | #9
And I'm stuck right on the following step. As soon as you get the serum you are asked to contact Saber with your ship's holoterminal. However, holoterminal does not work at all. This also bugged The Shadow Arsenal quest for me (which also needs holoterminal).

Shreddi
01.29.2012 , 06:31 PM | #10
Im stuck in Quesh where game keeps freezing up then after restarting cant get out of cover mode. This is third time trying, might have to do with companion Locken cause when i transfer him it cleared up. Then it froze again and couldnt transfer him again. this is bad when a game completely crashes.