Kowakian Monkey Lizard question.

goodnamebro

Hey all, no idea if this is the right section to post this..

Anyway, the monkey-lizard pets? do they make their cackling laughs passively when you have one out? or are they completely silent unless you click on them?

Anyone know? I ran past a player with one out on the fleet today and i'm sure it cackled without me clicking on it which instantly made me want to buy one off the GTN. :D

Thanks in advance!

Hey all, no idea if this is the right section to post this..

Anyway, the monkey-lizard pets? do they make their cackling laughs passively when you have one out? or are they completely silent unless you click on them?

Anyone know? I ran past a player with one out on the fleet today and i'm sure it cackled without me clicking on it which instantly made me want to buy one off the GTN. :D

Thanks in advance!

FWIW, my sable one carries on totally of his own volition. Cheeky little bugger.

Mine squawk whenever they feel like it, and they squawk when I feel like, which is always, because I adore hearing them giggle.

I have two questions for Bioware...

Can there be a way to get the Zonian one? It's cute.

And also, when can we have an albino version like the one I invented in my fan fic. I need a white one with pink ears and red eyes. Feel free to send one to me, through i/g mail. Thanks. :D

Commemorative Statue of the HK Monkey Lizard saying Tee Hee Heee coming soon!

:csw_jabbapet:

..take my money))

But i'm a little bit sad we can't rename our pets. Still m-l - best pets (imho).

When are we getting the HK inspired monkey lizard?

I think there was a cybernetic one already somewhere ? Never seen it, though ...

Commemorative Statue of the HK Monkey Lizard saying Tee Hee Heee coming soon!

:csw_jabbapet:

Good idea ! :D

Edited by AlrikFassbauer