Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Weapon Tuning Unlock

rowansparkle
05.06.2016 , 10:35 AM | #1
Can weapon tuning be unlocked in the Collections once you have one of them like color crystals and pretty much every other cartel item?

Zarorock
05.06.2016 , 02:24 PM | #2
Nope, and its stupid that its not.

SergeyCrescent
05.19.2016 , 07:42 AM | #3
agreed
Customer service is a lie, there is only bugged patches. Through bugged patches,
I gain disappointment. Through disappointment, I gain frustration. Through frustration, I gain anger. Through anger, I gain nothing. My game is still broken. By SukaShen

DaemonSpark
06.23.2016 , 05:19 PM | #4
Devs,

Any word on unlockable weapon tunings in Collections?

Luxspew
06.26.2016 , 08:19 PM | #5
If this item can't be unlocked in collections, could you guys make it legacy bound at least?
<The Infinite Empire's Finest> and <The Republic's Last Hope> on The Shadowlands

LordPanthus
11.01.2016 , 12:36 AM | #6
I've really been wanting the lightning one, but I really would like it to be added to the collections before I gather up insane amounts of credits just to give it to one of my two weapons. Wish there was word on this matter seeing as a great many people have been wanting this to happen. ^^'

Kiesu
11.02.2016 , 07:03 PM | #8
Love the broken tuning one, because I'm a sucker for space lowlife aesthetics. I'd be happy to see this unlockable to grab a piece whenever I wanted.
Refer!
What made Origin stories superior to KotFE/ET? All 8 story characters could co-exist.
Level and world designer, general RP nerd and occasional snark novelist. Arts
Oldie from Legions of Lettow to Tomb of Freedon Nadd, to Red Eclipse to Darth Malgus.

Fatty_The_Walrus
11.02.2016 , 09:19 PM | #9
Please add this!
My referral link ~ > http://www.swtor.com/r/zDsTT6

"... I smell your lightsaber..."

VincentMaric
11.03.2016 , 11:24 AM | #10
I have to pile onto this - yes make tunings available in the collections. The pricing on these things via the GTN (like pretty much everything else on there) is extremely inflated.
I don't do drugs anymore... than, say, the average touring funk band.