Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which weapons would you like to see Weapon Tuning slots on?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Which weapons would you like to see Weapon Tuning slots on?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

fiery_valkyrie
07.12.2017 , 04:23 PM | #301
All the Chevin event weapons please, but especially the Assassins Touch sniper rifle.

Thanks!

RikuvonDrake
07.19.2017 , 10:06 PM | #302
Quote: Originally Posted by fiery_valkyrie View Post
All the Chevin event weapons please, but especially the Assassins Touch sniper rifle.

Thanks!
This!

Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - The Red Eclipse - Darth Malgus

DynoByte
07.27.2017 , 01:36 PM | #303
Quote: Originally Posted by DynoByte View Post
Dread Master Stalker's Saberstaff ... Please and Thank You.
For next patch 5.4? Please
YASHAYAHU - Shadow / Assassin Shadow Lands & Harb

scoral
07.28.2017 , 07:49 PM | #304
All sword types vibrosword and catharsword in particular would be fantastic to have.

ScottGrim
08.01.2017 , 04:48 AM | #305
the obroan combat tech's blaster rifle and all of the pvp blasters alot of us liked those blasters please add tuning to them

Sith_daddy
09.04.2017 , 02:24 PM | #306
Please, BioWare, I beg you, add tunings to vibroswords such as [Classic Vibrosword], [Cathar Honor Sword], etc.

Without tunings, they are just plain pieces of metal, with nothing 'flashy' about them
Sargrayt -- the Progenitor (EU)
The Sith Dominion -- the Progenitor (EU)

Darth-Gorog
09.15.2017 , 09:43 AM | #307
much like the others I am all for the idea of the vibroswords and what not, though specifically I would wanna see one for my Ludo Kressh Warsword, been sitting on that one since 1.0 and would like to make it even more special than it already is

MingusPho
09.27.2017 , 04:07 AM | #308
Weapons that drop from world bosses like the Boltblaster rifle from the Worldbreaker Monolith on Ziost.

KrysTamar
10.14.2017 , 02:16 AM | #309
Sparkles WESTAR-18 Bolt Pistol.

AbsolutGrndZero
10.20.2017 , 01:56 AM | #310
Quote: Originally Posted by Siri_Talons View Post
I don't need any tuning on my weapons at all, because it has absolutely no effects in batle. It's just purely cosmetic and in my opinion there were other things to need more attention:

• Fixing the jedi Strategist gloves for non-human species. On my light blue skinned Twi'lek Jedi sage the half of the fingers were tan colored.
  • Character customization: Twi'leks must feel like unloved step children, but they deserve more skin colores (add the Togruta skinn colors), new headbands/headgear (for both genders. EU has tons of sources for it and I miss the Lekku wraps since SWG and KOTOR) and more faces on both genders. 3 faces in 4 shades are still 3 faces, they look all the same. And Lekku pattern marks are all in a dark shade, add some light shade patterns like Hera's circles or Aayla's dots. Maybe some body markings, too. More Make-up and Teint options.
  • An armor set like the Jedi Strategist without the ugly shoulder pads and scarf would be nice. Or a Satele Shan / Jedi Strategist mixed styled set.
  • New tattoos for Mirialans
  • New headgear/veils for Miraluka
Which has exactly what to do with the topic? Seriously. Developers can work on more than one thing at a time, because different people can do different things. This thread is about weapon tunings, something that while it may not matter to you, matters to others.

Oh, you want new tattoos for Mirialans? Who cares? I have only one Mirialan I rarely play and even then, I like the tattoos she has. Don't need new tattoos for her.

Like, most of your list is 'purely cosmetic" and yet you complain that weapon tuning doesn't matter because its' purely cosmetic?

Now, don't get me wrong, I do like a lot of what you say, especially about the Twi'leks. But "hijacking" another thread isn't the way to get these things added to the game.

AS TO THE ACTUAL TOPIC: While I of course say "All of them" my priority weapons I think would be the Gammorean Axes. My marauder has had them for years, and I got a lot of people sad that they weren't available anymore (although, as of this posting, they are again... so if you want them, get them now before they go on hiatus again)
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain