Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which weapons would you like to see Weapon Tuning slots on?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Which weapons would you like to see Weapon Tuning slots on?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Pscyon
05.04.2016 , 05:53 PM | #21
Lord Kallig's Scorching Lightsaber.

Also the chapter 12 plot weapons. Was really expecting them to have it.
What you get from a referral link: a box of junk and one single server transfer token.

What the other person gets: 500 cartel coins, 100 more each month you stay subscribed, a speeder bike and a droid vanity pet.

Sikssix
05.04.2016 , 05:55 PM | #22
http://postimg.org/image/khord4d7l/
http://postimg.org/image/gd7re2cwx/

Think it's possible? (I know it should be.) Sort of annoyed that THOSE aren't tuned while this green one is...http://postimg.org/image/8uiqgn6ch/

EDIT:

Mainhand Lightsaber
Qel-Droma Ancestral Blade
Offhand Lightsaber Venerable Vindicator's Lightsaber

micnevv
05.04.2016 , 06:08 PM | #23
Kingpin's Blaster Rifle from the Nar Shaddaa Nightlife Event

BanRau
05.04.2016 , 06:13 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by ChrisSchmidt View Post
Howdy folks!

This is a suggestion thread for which weapons you would like to see Weapon Tuning modification slots added to. Let us know categories, types, and even specific weapons you would like to put a Tuning mod in and we'll treat this thread as a running list of requests.

Standard disclaimers apply here: We can't guarantee any particular weapon can gain the slot and we can't promise a specific timeframe. But my team will be checking this thread regularly and will use this thread as the official request list.

Thanks!
-Chris

I noticed that today when I was upgrading my Gear and I was wondering what the purpose of those Weapon Tuning slots are for? What does Weapon Tuning do exactly?

MasterFeign
05.04.2016 , 06:16 PM | #25
The old columi/rakata related gear.

Raistalion
05.04.2016 , 06:54 PM | #26
Lord Kallig's Saber please
(Vedros anima est mea!)

AlCiao
05.04.2016 , 06:55 PM | #27
I second the notion that ALL weapons should have a slot, much as all armors have a dye slot. Certainly all orange/moddable weapons at the least.

My personal request is for Kallig's Lightsaber, that my sorc got way back in 2.0 while he was leveling. NOT the new legacy-bound one, but the old BoP one. That's the one that my sorc has used for the last few years, and I'd like to continue using it, yet also have the Lightning tuning on it, please. It's a brilliant weapon, with a unique handle (at least for the single-bladed version), and a tie to the character's background.

Thank you.
Strangefate Legacy on Jedi Covenant
Imperial Entanglements

MeNaCe-NZ
05.04.2016 , 07:02 PM | #28
Cathar Warstaff would be nice as it's the only weapon I'm using currently and for the foreseeable future.

On the only other toon I sometimes play with I'm planning on equipping ( if I bother using him again ) that HK sword that we got as a reward too so not checked if that has one but that would be nice also.

mikeMenace
05.04.2016 , 07:21 PM | #29
How about the ability to craft tuning slots. Use the mod station to add a tuning slot to any orange/purple weapon.

Aeries_Holley
05.04.2016 , 07:42 PM | #30
any and all legacy bound weapons, particularly blaster rifles/pistols & single hand sabers

for us alt'oholics legacy bound is only way to go (or a ton of HHM EV's)