Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lame new story

Jaruss
05.03.2016 , 11:20 AM | #1
I am no longer gonna pay for this you disappointed me on this new update.....a hour of game play come on give us what we all have been paying for crap its boring now and I loved this game!!!

GetPloughed
05.03.2016 , 11:28 AM | #2
I thought the new chapter was fun.

Daex
05.03.2016 , 01:37 PM | #3
I loved this chapter. The best so far.

RickIcewing
05.03.2016 , 02:37 PM | #4
Never mind I wanted to hide the text of a spoiler so only those who have already seen the content or those who don't cane can see my complaint.

Aeneas_Falco
05.03.2016 , 02:38 PM | #5
It was a little short, but I liked it.

cardmonkey
05.03.2016 , 08:29 PM | #6
It was short but in that short time I genuinly had to 42nd certain scenes just to laugh

TalonVII
05.03.2016 , 08:42 PM | #7
To each their own but I thought this was a fun story. Problem is the fact it takes a while to create content and players like us chew through it in 1/10th the time.

It's not like they can just whip out content on a whim just to keep us happy. Stuff like this takes time, more so when voice acting is involved.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy

cardmonkey
05.03.2016 , 08:43 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonVII View Post
To each their own but I thought this was a fun story. Problem is the fact it takes a while to create content and players like us chew through it in 1/10th the time.

It's not like they can just whip out content on a whim just to keep us happy. Stuff like this takes time, more so when voice acting is involved.
this a thousand times this

Axcalion
05.04.2016 , 01:01 PM | #9
There are some good parts, but overall I agree that the expansion is a disappointment.
-Arcann is some unsympathetic version of Zuko
-Vaylin is Azula, but only crazier and less intelligent, she's also "evil for the sake of evil" and is very annoying
-Valkorion's role as antagonist is getting boring, I want a totally new antagonist
-Getting thrown around like a ragdoll because the plot demands it is not cool
-We should not get our butt kicked by Arcann or Vaylin, actually we should be kicking their butt
-Saresh is now Palpatine 2.0 and somehow manages to control the Senate for no apparent reason other than because the plot demands it
-We still have no male Force-user romance
-The "beyond light and dark" reason is some lame excuse to make us seem weak. Also, Arcann and Vaylin are obviously evil and drunk on the dark side since they are killing left and right
-Satele has apparently fallen to the dark side while Darth Marr has become a softie
-Why can't we just sneak into the Palace on Zakuul, kill Arcann and Vaylin and then just blow up the planet and empire or something like that (instead of devising some overly complicated plan)
-Same story for all classes, no flavor anymore, like the Sith Inquisitor has no Force lightning dialogue options or the Sith Warrior has no Force choke dialogue options
-Ludonarrative dissonance
-Plotholes
-Why can't we just go back to Tython/Coruscant/Korriban/Dromund Kaas and look for some of our companions there? Surely KIra and Nadia are still Jedi and Ashara and Jaesa are still Dark Jedi/Sith, so some Jedi or Sith should know where they are.
-Why can't we just go back to Dromund Kaas and kill Acina, then take control of what remains of the Empire?
-Why can't we just go back to Coruscant, kill Saresh and then take control of the Republic?
Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera...

TalonVII
05.04.2016 , 01:34 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Axcalion View Post
There are some good parts, but overall I agree that the expansion is a disappointment.
-Arcann is some unsympathetic version of Zuko
-Vaylin is Azula, but only crazier and less intelligent, she's also "evil for the sake of evil" and is very annoying
-Valkorion's role as antagonist is getting boring, I want a totally new antagonist
-Getting thrown around like a ragdoll because the plot demands it is not cool
-We should not get our butt kicked by Arcann or Vaylin, actually we should be kicking their butt
-Saresh is now Palpatine 2.0 and somehow manages to control the Senate for no apparent reason other than because the plot demands it
-We still have no male Force-user romance
-The "beyond light and dark" reason is some lame excuse to make us seem weak. Also, Arcann and Vaylin are obviously evil and drunk on the dark side since they are killing left and right
-Satele has apparently fallen to the dark side while Darth Marr has become a softie
-Why can't we just sneak into the Palace on Zakuul, kill Arcann and Vaylin and then just blow up the planet and empire or something like that (instead of devising some overly complicated plan)
-Same story for all classes, no flavor anymore, like the Sith Inquisitor has no Force lightning dialogue options or the Sith Warrior has no Force choke dialogue options
-Ludonarrative dissonance
-Plotholes
-Why can't we just go back to Tython/Coruscant/Korriban/Dromund Kaas and look for some of our companions there? Surely KIra and Nadia are still Jedi and Ashara and Jaesa are still Dark Jedi/Sith, so some Jedi or Sith should know where they are.
-Why can't we just go back to Dromund Kaas and kill Acina, then take control of what remains of the Empire?
-Why can't we just go back to Coruscant, kill Saresh and then take control of the Republic?
Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera...
Like most of the star wars movies themselves didn't have plot holes.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy