Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Trooper, ran out of missions on Taris, not finished with planet yet.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Trooper, ran out of missions on Taris, not finished with planet yet.

Deepsquid
12.26.2011 , 02:26 PM | #1
Hey,

I was moving along great from mission hub to mission hub. Then I got to the marsh, found a group for rakgoul release. Finished a few non-group quests. Now I can't find any questgivers; however I am not finished with the planet. I tried moving into new areas of the map. I found a few towns, but noone there had any quests.

The only quest I skipped was that 2 person quest "return to the fleet" or whatever it's called. Is that the key?

stuck... any suggestions?

Enedi
12.26.2011 , 02:36 PM | #2
Go to the starport and see if there is a quest in there for the Taris Bonus series
CE FTW!!

Mac_Garen
12.26.2011 , 03:02 PM | #3
You probably haven't finished your class missions either.
Yo momma's so stupid, she spent all day saying 'am not' to R2!

Deepsquid
12.26.2011 , 03:46 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Mac_Garen View Post
You probably haven't finished your class missions either.
That was it. I skipped "public relations" trooper quest to rescue the senator. I was anxious to get my healing companion and thought I could go straight to taris.

thanks for the tip!!!

Dasffion
12.26.2011 , 03:52 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Deepsquid View Post
That was it. I skipped "public relations" trooper quest to rescue the senator. I was anxious to get my healing companion and thought I could go straight to taris.

thanks for the tip!!!
Just FYI that's counter productive since your companions come from your class quests. If you skip a class quest to try to get a companion you're just going to delay it longer.