Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[The Academy] A Video Series Focused on the Basics of Star Wars: The Old Republic

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
[The Academy] A Video Series Focused on the Basics of Star Wars: The Old Republic

LadyAdmiral
04.28.2016 , 10:14 AM | #11
Ep 10 & 11

Gearing and Stat Optimization in 4.0

Gearing up your character can be one of the most daunting tasks in the game. The first half of this episode talks about how to mod your gear, and the second half talks about stat optimization - how to get the very best gear in the game for your character.
~ Swtorista

LadyAdmiral
04.28.2016 , 10:14 AM | #12
Ep 12

Ep 12 - How do Conquests Work?

How can I get conquest points for my guild? What do I get for completing my personal conquest goal? How do strongholds work with conquest?
~ Swtorista

AarenJ
04.29.2016 , 09:54 AM | #13
Just watched the first video, I enjoyed it very much; I'm looking forward to seeing them all, keep up your hard work.

DaggerDX
04.29.2016 , 02:30 PM | #14
You guys are doing a great job, keep it up!
---Never start a fight you can always finish, but never EVER stop fighting until the fight is done!!!---

LadyAdmiral
04.30.2016 , 10:05 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by AarenJ View Post
Just watched the first video, I enjoyed it very much; I'm looking forward to seeing them all, keep up your hard work.
Quote: Originally Posted by DaggerDX View Post
You guys are doing a great job, keep it up!
Thanks for the nice comments guys!

Next episode comes out on this coming Monday, as usual.
~ Swtorista

LadyAdmiral
05.02.2016 , 11:20 AM | #16
Ep 13

How to Level Up Fast

Sometimes you just want to level up fast in SWTOR, to see just the class story or to get to max-level. Here's how!
~ Swtorista

LadyAdmiral
05.04.2016 , 02:11 PM | #17
Double XP is upon us! For those of you who want to specifically go from level 1-65 and aren't worried about the story, people have posted some great tips in the comments of the How to Level Up Fast video.
~ Swtorista

RafEmJivan
05.09.2016 , 12:25 PM | #18
Ep 14

How to Roleplay

Roleplaying in SWTOR can be a great way to explore your character in ways the game doesn't provide. From character creation to roleplaying ingame and on forums, roleplaying will grow your creativity and story-telling skills!

Tipico
05.16.2016 , 08:58 PM | #19
Ep 15

Lore: Codes & Creeds

There are many Codes and Creeds in the Star Wars universe. It will be up to your to decide which codes your character follows.. and which they break.

Jaanweyn
05.24.2016 , 10:20 AM | #20
Ep 16

How does Reputation work?

Have you ever wanted to make your mark on the galaxy? Reputation is a way of gaining favor with groups across the galaxy and working your way towards unique rewards.