former t3 healer, should i quit the game bioware?

Qwurdilu

Im an operative healer and basically everyone tells me to stop queing. 25wins, 22 loses. All games without exceptions against sorcs. #4 i was world first of all classes, now everyone asks me to stop queing with that class. So bioware, shall i cancel subscription and stop queing? Or would you mind to adjust healing balance? Edited by Qwurdilu

Im an operative healer and basically everyone tells me to stop queing. 25wins, 22 loses. All games without exceptions against sorcs. #4 i was world first of all classes, now everyone asks me to stop queing with that class. So bioware, shall i cancel subscription and stop queing? Or would you mind to adjust healing balance?

Tell the people to piss off tbh.

I dont think you are a burden, its just that Sorcs are out of line with any other healer.

Most players dont have the skill to do anything but roll whatever is best.... thats a them problem, not yours.

Personally, i would rather roll with a good experienced Op healer than a fotm re-roll Sorc, but thats me

Edited by Floplag

I don't think anyone can really say sorcs are OP in solo arena 3 dps + healer games, without guard they're not actually hard to take down or cc and kill one of their teammates.

That being said, the other two healers are way to dependent on having superior teammates to even stand a fighting chance and that's extremely sad.

it's beyond laughter at this point.

-stuck zones

-respawn on terminal and die

-did S7 really start with such inbalance through healing classes?

and they are op, even dps off healing are a pain. i don't even mind the barrier, i'll just focus another target while the sorc jerks inside his bubble, but PWH2F is horrible. i don't really know why they got that ability and why they are the only dps with spammable healing ability..

Im an operative healer and basically everyone tells me to stop queing.

Ya bro. Screw them. If you're having fun, keep queuing.

The amazing thing is that Sorcs have been top of the heap now forever and peeps still don't understand how to kill them with focus fire. lol

it's beyond laughter at this point.

-stuck zones

-respawn on terminal and die

-did S7 really start with such inbalance through healing classes?

and they are op, even dps off healing are a pain. i don't even mind the barrier, i'll just focus another target while the sorc jerks inside his bubble, but PWH2F is horrible. i don't really know why they got that ability and why they are the only dps with spammable healing ability..

Ehm they are not the only ones with spammable healing abilities as dps, it can just be spammed more times before resource problems kick in than the other classes.

Im an operative healer and basically everyone tells me to stop queing. 25wins, 22 loses. All games without exceptions against sorcs. #4 i was world first of all classes, now everyone asks me to stop queing with that class. So bioware, shall i cancel subscription and stop queing? Or would you mind to adjust healing balance?

I would take a good operative healer any day than a mediocre fotm healer sorc, who is just easy to shut him down/global him.

I too was in the 1650s for season 4, 6, (now im 1603 season 7 but as DPS) . I main Operative healer for a long time (because bioware nerfed Operative dps into the ground season 1-3) So now its the opposite, DPS is now viable not healing.

Its just the way the developers **** on you, you just have to take it and figure out ways to counter and luck. I'm very proud of you for sticking it out as healer. Its quite awful and bioware has shown nothing but absolute hatred for the "OP"erative class.

Everybody knows it, but why would anyone care? Hardly anyone plays operative now more then ever. So they think its fine to keep nerfing it. Its like we are the whipping boy for class balance.

Edited by COOKIESNOMNOMNOM

I had tier 2 on Commando healer in season 4. I tried queueing it this season again and it's just not worth it anymore. Sage healers are too OP. With the addition of Phasewalk they basically have 3 - 4 lives. Scoundrels and Commando's just can't top that. The only reason I see for queueing Scoundrel and Commando is just because you like them and you want to play something else then FOTY Sage.

Bioware pls nerf Sage. :(

Edited by AmarantKando

The amazing thing is that Sorcs have been top of the heap now forever and peeps still don't understand how to kill them with focus fire. lol

^^^this

If you're having fun, keep queuing

The point is, its no fun anymore. I know i am a burden to my team against any decent sorc. And even against the worst sorcs its not a guarantued win. How is it fun to get outhealed by someone who backpaddles and click?

Really, one have to tryhard that much to succed on operative healer, and against any decent sorchealer its a guarantued loss of not all stars align. This is beyond stupid. I dont see any reason to keep playing this.

Doenst change the truth: That im a burden to any team that faces a sorchealer. And that im losing against clicking backpaddlers that i used to farm.

Yeah...ops were OP at one time and you succeeded at it. Were you on on the forums complaining about sorc healers needing a buff?

Everyone knows Sorcs are a bit OP...but all that is needed is a small adjustment and then disable barrier when poison is released

As others said I'd definitely take a very experienced player such as yourself on operative healer than a decent amount of sorc healers these days. A big part of that is I notice having a player on the team who get the team to work together with a winning strategy plays a huge role. From what I've observed it's usually individuals with team ranked experience who have 'seen it all' so to speak.

Also I would use my pull+knockback root to peel for you, and spam op off heal heh. ;)

Yeah...ops were OP at one time and you succeeded at it. Were you on on the forums complaining about sorc healers needing a buff?

Everyone knows Sorcs are a bit OP...but all that is needed is a small adjustment and then disable barrier when poison is released

He's right, you know

He's right, you know

Yes I remember people crying about OPerative healers needing nerf and sorcs needing a buff (IN SEASON1). Yet people also refuse to admit was MADNESS SORCS WERE GOOD FROM SEASONS 2 THROUGH 7. Highest rated from seasons 2-7 is SORC

What was the one thing OPeratives could do from seasons 1-3? HEAL

Sorcs? DPS.

Both Classes had no choice but to do a specific role. (sure a handful might of did it with the other specs but that's undoubtedly situational)

Why people hated OPeratives so much was due the fact that SEASON 1 WAS THE LONGEST SEASON. It grew a lot of hatred for the class. WHICH WAS NERFED OVER THE SEASONS.

Season 4 was the final nail in the coffin for OPerative healers With a continuation of nerfs to the other specs of the class. (Lethality was nerfed 4.1a and NOBODY knows why)

Don't get me wrong though I NEVER ASKED FOR SORCS TO BE NERFED INTO THE GROUND. I WISH THEY WOULD STOP ****** OPERATIVES WITH NERFS.

Back during SEASON 4 If They only BUFF SORCS and left OPerative alone to see and make further adjustments we would be in a much much better position.

But **** no... all hop on the rape train for OPeratives make em wish they never played this gayme.

Edited by COOKIESNOMNOMNOM

But **** no... all hop on the rape train for OPeratives make em wish they never played this gayme.

Alright.

There is an issue though: Nobody is asking for Operatives to get nerfed. Seriously, I believe they could be at a very sweet spot when healing is concerned. A few slight tweaks here and there, and the class would be a viable healing option.

It's not that operatives are too weak and need a considerable buff, or that they are too strong and need a good nerf. It's neither. The Sorcerers need to be brought to acceptable levels, and they need a balance between survivability/utility and healing output. They can be burst down, but that is seemingly the only strategy viable against them. This strategy relies on classes having an adequate burst to deal with it.

We don't need to nerf operatives at this point, and nobody suggested we do. What people were pointing out is that the OP was playing during a time when operatives were good and was doing fine, but now he complains they are doing bad and wants to quit. It was actually just pointing out that the OP didn't complain and wanted them nerfed when they are good, but he wants them buffed when they are performing less adequate than a Sorcerer class.

Neither is the answer. We need to look at the OP classes and tone those down slightly, while we raise Sentinel/Gunslinger/Commando up a bit. We don't need Operatives and Mercenaries on a Sorc leve. We need the Sorc to be at an operative level. Having an identity - not master of all trades.

Edited by Alssaran

Actually in season 4 i was the only operative who had a higher rating than top5 sorcs but who cares about facts right :rolleyes:

Do they really think they care about ranked games? They didnt even care to announce new season it was on patch notes. They didnt do any patch they nerfs sorc/sages last 2 years even the patch that started for making sorc/sage healers ended up a huuuuge healing buff for healer and dps specs. Mercenary healer is always bottom of the healers and they didnt even get a single survivability buff for ages. They even ignored when they make chaff flare is a cdc. BWs idea of pvp is not being fair or compatitve it is make random changes and never look back another 3-4 months and make some random changes again dont even think how it will effect of this stupid game.

BW says you can always roll for OP classes if you dont have lvl 65 you can buy a lvl 60 token and start your incredible sorc/sage pvp journey.

Edited by omeru

they have 2 focus swaps. it really doesn't matter how good you are. they have vastly superior tools to delay their deaths, no matter how imminent. nobody has trouble killing unguarded sorc heals. it's just so much easier to kill the other healers much faster.

I agree with alexamma that 3 dps can kill the lone sorc heals every time. but when played just half decently, he's going to outlast the opposing op/mando by quite a bit. personally, I do not think the answer is buff the other two classes to make them play on par with sorcs. b/c with trinity and remotely comparable teams, you're going to to go acid every time like that. things need to die. it's already a stretch to make that happen.

lmao

I don't think you get it, man. OPs were "op" in 8v8, but sorcs and mandos were still viable healers. they aren't viable healers now.

they have 2 focus swaps. it really doesn't matter how good you are. they have vastly superior tools to delay their deaths, no matter how imminent. nobody has trouble killing unguarded sorc heals. it's just so much easier to kill the other healers much faster.

I agree with alexamma that 3 dps can kill the lone sorc heals every time. but when played just half decently, he's going to outlast the opposing op/mando by quite a bit. personally, I do not think the answer is buff the other two classes to make them play on par with sorcs. b/c with trinity and remotely comparable teams, you're going to to go acid every time like that. things need to die. it's already a stretch to make that happen.

Going to acid means that both teams are somewhat equal and that neither team was able to outplay the other (or that both teams played too defensively), why is that a bad thing?

Team ranked shouldn't be a race to out pressure the other healer's resources, it should be about executing a strategy and making clutch plays to overcome opponents of similar skill level; the only issue with going to acid at the moment is that there are certain mechanics (such as, but not limited to, barrier) that gives one team an advantage over the other.

Operative healers are just *********** bad in solo ranked right now. It's laughable. One reason is our HoTs/Surgical Probe got nerfed to the ground. Our only "burst" healing is a 1.8 second cast which give us between a 6-14k heal on average.

Even though I am struggling in solos right now I feel the class is pretty balanced. The problem isn't Operatives, it's how ridiculously strong Sorcs are defensively and burst healing wise. Players, when seeing an Operative on their team don't understand how to play with one. A lot of players rambo in and never peel because with a Sorc that is fine. Sorc really doesn't need to be baby sit and if a player leaps into 3 dps, they are easily healed with on the move burst heals/cds.

That is how I lose a lot of my games. It's because players expect you to heal like a Sorc ... If players peeled and played more defensively with an Operative healer on their team they would win a lot more games.

*sigh* At least I can get a rating in teams... I guess that is all that matters?

Going to acid means that both teams are somewhat equal and that neither team was able to outplay the other (or that both teams played too defensively), why is that a bad thing?

Team ranked shouldn't be a race to out pressure the other healer's resources, it should be about executing a strategy and making clutch plays to overcome opponents of similar skill level; the only issue with going to acid at the moment is that there are certain mechanics (such as, but not limited to, barrier) that gives one team an advantage over the other.

couldn't disagree more. things need to die. going to gas should be a rare occurrence no matter how closely matched the teams are. everyone should exhaust dcds (not so much resources but I suppose that's the issue for healers). I complain as a merc all the time, but really, every class should be this frail (in dps spec).

Edited by foxmob