Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Hard Mode / Nightmare Mode Video Boss Fight Guides

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
SWTOR Hard Mode / Nightmare Mode Video Boss Fight Guides

Shwarzchild
08.11.2016 , 06:22 AM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Deaconik View Post
Our guild mood just fell down as we did all the HMs weeks ago and don't remember all the small things and differences for NiM(also DPS requirements) as we are long lost returning players(or new players). But whatever works for you.

I'll keep checking the thread for the NiM content time.

We love your work and cannot wait for the NiM time.
Our guild still has a team in nim content. They aren't writing guides and are much more focused on prog, but for the interim if you have questions regarding dps values they will end up having that information albeit at a potentially slower rate.They just finished nim TFB themselves, and are moving into dread fortress next week so you can shoot hayete a message to check in. They run Wednesday nights at 830 server time if you want to follow along on twitch in epic face plants as they learn what works and all that feel free as well.

Bahadori
08.11.2016 , 06:35 AM | #72
Yeah as Isaac just stated that is a resource open to you. With that said if you have questions about any Operation feel free to shoot me an email and ask. I'd be more than happy to help in any way I can.

Bahadori
08.17.2016 , 10:12 PM | #73
8 Man Scum and Villainy - Dash'Roode Hard Mode guide released

Bahadori
08.23.2016 , 01:33 PM | #74
We're finally sticky'd guys Shout out to Eric Musco for taking care of us

Tsetso
08.23.2016 , 01:35 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by Bahadori View Post
We're finally sticky'd guys Shout out to Eric Musco for taking care of us
gz
/5char

LordTurin
08.30.2016 , 11:19 PM | #76
Quick question,
The dps value you have in the Dread Guard guide is is 6,113 DPS per dps character, but that is assuming the tanks do absolutely no actual damage (as in damage that matters) to the boss correct? Mostly asking cause I usually do around 5.8k dps when my group beats it on my arsenal, but I play it with a pyro pt and virulence sniper/madness sorc, so my numbers look like garbage compared to theirs. But even assuming the tanks only pull 500 dps that matters, that still lowers the dps requirement to 5750 for all 4 dps, so my numbers are at least in the right range.

Anyway, just wanted to check and make sure my assumption is correct here, cause I hate being carried so if I'm not pulling my weight I need to go hit the parse dummy again.
Dragonslayer Mitthendil the Revanchist - Mercenary ||
Mitth'raw'nurudo from Beyond - Powertech || Elenmil the Revanchist - Scoundrel
Click this to say thank you if my post was helpful! :
http://www.swtor.com/r/lGKMGB

Bahadori
08.31.2016 , 04:57 AM | #77
Titan 6 HM Scum and Villainy guide added

VegasTheLost
08.31.2016 , 09:07 AM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by Bahadori View Post
Titan 6 HM Scum and Villainy guide added
Awesome guide! Small notice, at kill video countdown Dash'rode(spell check pls/darude-sandstorm boss) name is displayed.
In need a crew to finish a group content? We're here to help you! Find more info in this thread.

Bahadori
08.31.2016 , 06:04 PM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by VegasTheLost View Post
Awesome guide! Small notice, at kill video countdown Dash'rode(spell check pls/darude-sandstorm boss) name is displayed.
*/Facepalm* When you edit a video after a 13 hour work day. I'll throw an annotation over it or something haha thanks for the catch mate.

Bahadori
09.14.2016 , 04:14 AM | #80
8 Man HM SnV Thrasher guide added.