Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Hard Mode / Nightmare Mode Video Boss Fight Guides

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
SWTOR Hard Mode / Nightmare Mode Video Boss Fight Guides

Yessor
05.09.2016 , 01:17 PM | #31
This topic/guide is super helpful! Thank you very much for doing this!

Bahadori
05.09.2016 , 08:35 PM | #32
Writhing Horror HM TFB guide added. For those following these videos you should see quite a few changes from the prior introduction and conclusion parts of the guide. Any feedback on this variation compared to prior videos would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all and enjoy!

smokesnake
05.10.2016 , 02:05 PM | #33
I love the new set up for the video.
Lightning Masters
Hirokko - Immortal Juggernaut
Satele Shan

benmas
05.12.2016 , 02:30 PM | #34
i like the new intro.

i hope you up load operator IX soon i want to finally get deletion protocols correct and not kill more than half the group because i was charging around like a headless chicken trying to get to the guy who was standing away from the group mashing keys.
waythuk/clortork/bencat/zibak/nex/harrkov/sabotte
sagrtar/biggreenbeam/maseddheed/cyrenic/alr/zbak
The Red Eclipse-->Darth Malgus
<take a seat>

Bahadori
05.12.2016 , 02:41 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by benmas View Post
i like the new intro.

i hope you up load operator IX soon i want to finally get deletion protocols correct and not kill more than half the group because i was charging around like a headless chicken trying to get to the guy who was standing away from the group mashing keys.
LOL!!! we've got the data for all HM TFB fights, it's just finding the time to get in and make the videos. I quite literally just got done recording the audio for the Dread Guards and am hoping to have that one out by tomorrow evening. After that it's on to Op 9. So with any luck your deletion protocol woes will be taken care of shortly

Bahadori
05.13.2016 , 07:40 PM | #36
8M TFB HM - Dread Guards added

Bahadori
05.19.2016 , 10:08 PM | #37
8M NiM EC - Kephess Guide Added

Bahadori
05.29.2016 , 05:27 PM | #38
8M HM TFB - Operator 9 Guide added

benmas
05.30.2016 , 02:29 PM | #39
Finally operator is here

time to get my revenge on deletion protocals!
waythuk/clortork/bencat/zibak/nex/harrkov/sabotte
sagrtar/biggreenbeam/maseddheed/cyrenic/alr/zbak
The Red Eclipse-->Darth Malgus
<take a seat>

Shwarzchild
05.30.2016 , 03:13 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by benmas View Post
Finally operator is here

time to get my revenge on deletion protocals!
Good luck! I always have a great time in that fight. The one thing that us in phalanx will tell you is that this fight can make groups feel like they are running around like headless chickens. If you guys feel like you're just all over the place remember to slow down, and think about why you're moving to the spots you're moving to, and when you have to. The first time I ever cleared that boss was just awesome. Best of luck to you, and I hope you post a kill shot here so we can share the experience!

-Isaacbell