Once upon a time, Lord Goh was cake.

So yeah, title explains it. Grouped up with guildies and gave brief rundown. Tython HM. Guardian Tank, sent/sage dps, commando healer.

First two bosses were somewhat of a challenge, but I blame rustiness. Got through them, very little frustration. Haven't done this HM FP in some time.

Got to Lord Goh. Followed all tanking procedures. Faced him away from group, spread during AOEs. Use challenging call with utility point that protects when I knew guaranteed group damage was going out, etc.

WHAT. THE. HECK. As any role I've filled for that boss fight, I NEVER remember it being that hard. DPS is pretty east, tanking is tanking. Hardest role is probably healer. Everytime I healed it, I had no issue. Literally like cutting warm butter with a hot knife. Members were still taking massive AOE damage even after avoiding Chain Lightning and running way outside of circles.

Anyways...Anyone else having massive difficulty downing this boss? Was never this hard for any group I've been in before...I know when new patches are installed, they can mess other coding up. Just trying to figure out why the hell I had to use defensive cooldowns ON COOLDOWN.

Q_Q