Patch Notes 4.3 are up

Nightblazer

Start @ 60 Characters that were incorrectly granted the Chapter 3 Legacy Unlock for that class (and the associated Legendary Status completion credit) have had it removed.

-gets popcorn and waits for players who cheezed the system to throw tantrums-

See no fixes to courting gifts nor some of the romance bugs. While not game breaking, it is too bad.

You have to wait and check after patch.

Patch notes are broad brush strokes at best, not an itemized list of every change they made behind the scenes.

Maybe these are not the full notes. After all they promised a lot of operation bug fixes in 4.3. And there are a lot of other bugs that NEED to be adressed. Also where is the companion alliance alert?

I think any bug fixes won't be until next Tuesday, so they can try and fix whatever they break tomorrow as well...

/derail your forum handle just made me want to play Baldurs Gate again...

-starts DLing mods-

Diesel Sarevok!

Oh, and just to mess with people...

yeah once i get payed im going to pick up siege of dragonspear, hopefully its decent

and wow, vin diesel works out surprisingly as sarevok. hes a huge D&D nerd too apparently, so its even more appropriate

I particularly like the mount favorite + random mount feature is.

Yeah I really need some explaining about this one.

Where is the logic in it? Why did they even make the random select then?

If you have that one mount you want to use why would you be using the random select to start with? I don't use it.

EDIT: Side note, there use to be a way to set the forums time zone but I can seem to find it anymore. How do I find it, if it still is an option?

Edited by mudtech

Yeah I really need some explaining about this one.

Where is the logic in it? Why did they even make the random select then?

If you have that one mount you want to use why would you be using the random select to start with? I don't use it.

Let's say you have 3 or 4 really cool mounts you like (jetpack, walker, and vorantikus) but the rest of your speeders are those prinawe's from the cantina's. I (and probably a lot of others) would like to be able to go through our cool mounts randomly instead of everything (which includes like 30 mounts I don't like).