Ancient Hypergate & DPS - Explained for beginners / intermediate

Keebus

a quick tutorial for Ancient Hypergate

a very simple explanation for Damage per Second

These are just simplified breakdowns to make each topic a little bit easier to understand. For more detailed explanations of both, please refer to individual class guides and the stickies on the PvP forum.

a quick tutorial for Ancient Hypergate

a very simple explanation for Damage per Second

These are just simplified breakdowns to make each topic a little bit easier to understand. For more detailed explanations of both, please refer to individual class guides and the stickies on the PvP forum.

I already know the strat for AHG, I hear it in every AHG match when some noob starts yelling, "GET THE ORBS ALL THAT MATTERS IS ORBS FFS GET ORBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

That's all I need to know, right? Get the orbs? :p

I already know the strat for AHG, I hear it in every AHG match when some noob starts yelling, "GET THE ORBS ALL THAT MATTERS IS ORBS FFS GET ORBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

That's all I need to know, right? Get the orbs? :p

IMO AHG is one of the more rare, all-out power fights where its less about tactics and more about brute force full-frontal assault. Its one of the WZs where the weaker team can't really make do with clever alternate tactics to offset its disadvantage, and where even the slightest difference in relative team strengths show up as vivid results.

I think that's one of the reasons why people don't like it. It's too honest.