Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Suggestions for Devs] - Minor Reward for "Surviving" the PTS and EC. :-)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
[Suggestions for Devs] - Minor Reward for "Surviving" the PTS and EC. :-)

Baby-Girl
04.02.2016 , 08:52 PM | #1
Well there's 2:

1. Have a suggestion box thread for the PTS where we can post the non-specific thoughts we have

2. This suggestion applies to any player who waited out the ups/downs of the PTS these past few weeks; who also subsequently went on and tested the EC content (FINALLY):
-- I would like to see BW/EA give players, who fit the above criteria, the new title "Survivor" or "Lone Survivor" or something along those lines as a nice "tip of the hat" or thank you for holding out hope for the PTS and for providing meaningful feedback regarding EC.

Just a thought but I know I'd appreciate it.
The Abrek Legacy
Maliha (Commando DPS) - Luijizka (Vanguard Tank)
Sthenoh (Shadow) - Tresin (Guardian)
The Shadowlands

Count_Mario
04.03.2016 , 04:50 AM | #2
Or something like "the Unbalanced" or "Bugslayer".
So... you, me.... Take over the galaxy together, have some laughs...? Come on, what do you think?
- Smugglers flirting with Vitiate/Master Surro on Ziost

EHKodiak
04.03.2016 , 11:34 AM | #3
And then que the inevitable "Where's my title? BIOSUCK" forum posts that would crop up afterwards. The reward is getting to play and test it first.

Baby-Girl
04.04.2016 , 07:38 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by EHKodiak View Post
And then que the inevitable "Where's my title? BIOSUCK" forum posts that would crop up afterwards. The reward is getting to play and test it first.
Thanks for your commentary.

Funny, I don't see you making the same troll like comments in the EC thread where folks are asking for better loot drops. This was a bumpier than usual PTS launch and I thought it would put a positive spin on something many folks got hot headed about.

So how about letting folks voice their opinion without popping in and being snide and rude. Furthermore, why don't you spend time actually testing the content, and offering constructive feedback; rather than trolling forums looking for places to drop negative and unnecessary criticism.

The Abrek Legacy
Maliha (Commando DPS) - Luijizka (Vanguard Tank)
Sthenoh (Shadow) - Tresin (Guardian)
The Shadowlands

JourrnoRush
04.04.2016 , 07:57 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Baby-Girl View Post
Thanks for your commentary.

Funny, I don't see you making the same troll like comments in the EC thread where folks are asking for better loot drops. This was a bumpier than usual PTS launch and I thought it would put a positive spin on something many folks got hot headed about.

So how about letting folks voice their opinion without popping in and being snide and rude. Furthermore, why don't you spend time actually testing the content, and offering constructive feedback; rather than trolling forums looking for places to drop negative and unnecessary criticism.

Disagrees with me = troll. Adorable.

Nope, public forum. Don't be upset that people will disagree with you.
The "reward" is playing the content first. This is a public test server, you are merely helping out BW by getting more people playing new content to work out bugs. He voiced his opinion, just because it doesn't match yours doesn't mean it isn't valid.

Advocating for better loot will benefit ALL players. Requesting special PTS titles does nothing but make a very few happy and even more upset that they didn't play on the PTS. So yeah, more will be on there than the 5 people who visited this thread.

Lastly using your same logic, you are here advocating for a special snowflake reward instead of playing on the PTS. Come on.

TL;DR
No special PTS titles BW. Just focus on fixing the bugs instead of trying to send out rewards to the 50 people who tried out the PTS.
See the stars, they're shining bright. Everything's alright tonight.
^^^Free Stuff Let me know if you click!