Huttball is all I ever get to see.

Baizak

Sorry if this has been posted before, no search and I could not find a similar thread in the first 4 or 5 pages.

I queue for warzones about two or three times a day while leveling. I love huttball, but I would like to play voidstar and alderaan once in a while. Every single time I get in, i am placed in Huttball and we are always facing off against another Imperial team.

Is this because my server (Tarro Blood) has more empire than republic? Sorry if it seems nub to ask, I have only played voidstar once and never been in an alderan match. As much as I enjoy Huttball, I am starting to be disappointed every time I see it loading up.

I rolled empire, because I love the sith. I am starting to think rolling republic would have been a better choice for a more diverse WZ experience.

you are correct you see more hutball or only hutball because it lets you play other empire teams and if there is a huge overpop of empire based pvpers or no republic signing up then you will see this wz exclusivly (the other option was no popping wz at all)

yes im sorry you rolled the zerg sith side apperently everyone loves sith (just like they love any other emo looking black armored red eyed lol char from any other game)

Edited by harkain

Thanks for the confirmation. It seemed like the obvious conclusion, but I wanted to be sure there was not something I was missing that could increase the chance of getting a different WZ. Guess I will make a republic toon to PvP with exclusively, since my guild is pretty entrenched in the empire side now and working to get to Operations for PvE