Important about PvP

Meteoreete

Personally, I prefer the mind fk comments.

When season start i promise best stuff what yo can find in galaxy Welcome to Jee'Zee Store © :D but you agree PvP is nice here and just need new warzone. season and give to marauder heavy armor. Maybe nerf a bit sorc healing but why to nerf them if as i told 2 good dps kill any mlg healer. I wont belive 1 PT and Marauder cant deal with sorc healer XD

When season start i promise best stuff what yo can find in galaxy Welcome to Jee'Zee Store © :D but you agree PvP is nice here and just need new warzone. season and give to marauder heavy armor. Maybe nerf a bit sorc healing but why to nerf them if as i told 2 good dps kill any mlg healer. I wont belive 1 PT and Marauder cant deal with sorc healer XD

if you nerf sorcs what about PVE???? If you buf another class ranked will be unbalanced. i dont play other games but i tested this week other mmo and They are not balanced for sure. Swtor much better. PvP - PvE balance, LOL i seen when in other mmorpg some classes can kill you in 1 second without chance use root or anti cc