Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Me as Vindican

Saenov
03.09.2016 , 05:23 AM | #1
Hi, folks. I want to share my work on Lord Vindican's cosplay outfit. This is a first version, which will be improved for 501st approval.

Photo1
Photo2
Photo3

Some Video

My Deviant

I will appreciate any constructive feedback

FlameYOL
03.10.2016 , 05:57 PM | #2
MAN I TAKE OUT MY MARKA RAGNOS'S CROWN FOR YOU,Your Mask Or Whatever Your Using For The Pureblood Face Of Lord Vindican IS AMAZING,Very Good Choice Of Clothing As Well!Really Liked It.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

Saenov
03.11.2016 , 10:36 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by FlameYOL View Post
MAN I TAKE OUT MY MARKA RAGNOS'S CROWN FOR YOU,Your Mask Or Whatever Your Using For The Pureblood Face Of Lord Vindican IS AMAZING,Very Good Choice Of Clothing As Well!Really Liked It.
Thanks a lot. Actually, i will recast this mask again to gain more similarity to Vindican...still there is a bunch of things to improve.

FlameYOL
03.11.2016 , 01:23 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Saenov View Post
Thanks a lot. Actually, i will recast this mask again to gain more similarity to Vindican...still there is a bunch of things to improve.
Still I Have Seen A Mask Of Scourge Once In A Fan Film.,..Gosh Darn It Was Awful,it Looked Like A Hallowen Costume,Not A Professional Cosplayer,You Managed To Pull It Off A Very Hard Species To Make It Believeable As A Cosplay.

Saenov
03.11.2016 , 05:19 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by FlameYOL View Post
Still I Have Seen A Mask Of Scourge Once In A Fan Film.,..Gosh Darn It Was Awful,it Looked Like A Hallowen Costume,Not A Professional Cosplayer,You Managed To Pull It Off A Very Hard Species To Make It Believeable As A Cosplay.
Thanks again, i really appreciate it. Comments like your one always makes me to "push to the limit" all that i do with my outfits.
BTW, there is a couple of awesome cosplayers, who did spectacular purebloods before me. Check them out if you interesting:
Scendan
Calithlin
Gorgeous folks!!

FlameYOL
03.12.2016 , 08:50 AM | #6
Thanks again, i really appreciate it. Comments like your one always makes me to "push to the limit" all that i do with my outfits.
BTW, there is a couple of awesome cosplayers, who did spectacular purebloods before me. Check them out if you interesting:
Scendan
Calithlin
Gorgeous folks!!
Damm Those Are Nice As Well,If I Ever Do A Cosplay Of My OC I Will Hit YoU 3 Up To Know How I Can Make A Decent Pureblood.

Aranelaa
03.20.2017 , 09:10 PM | #7
Hi, folks. I want to share my work on Lord Vindican's cosplay outfit. This is a first version, which will be improved for 501st approval.

Photo1
Photo2
Photo3

Some Video

My Deviant

I will appreciate any constructive feedback
Great job! It is so very rare to see pure blood sith due to their difficulty. Hope you get your 501st approval! I am applying as Lana Beniko once my costume is complete. I know how strict the guidelines are. Keep us updated!

Msgtjmman
04.06.2017 , 10:50 AM | #8
Sweet outfit!
For 7 day subscription, and bunch of in-game goodies, and a
character transfer token, click the link.
For all the benefits, and rules, click here