Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Do crafted Custom/Oranges with Augment slots exist?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Do crafted Custom/Oranges with Augment slots exist?

Alatare
12.26.2011 , 11:49 AM | #1
I keep looking but just keep seeing unconfirmed rumors that it's possible or not possible. Can anyone tell me if it's actually possible to critically craft a moddable custom orange item to receive one with an augment slot? Please don't post unless you have ACTUALLY SEEN ONE IN-GAME. Screenshot would be nice.

If it's not possible, do the highest level level epics from Armormech beat out the best a cybertech can do because they can fit an augment in their crafted gear? Can anyone actually confirm that the epic crafted gear has approximately equal stats without an augment slot compared to moddable custom orange gear with epic mods?

TheRealBoz
12.26.2011 , 11:54 AM | #2
The gear from the first level 50 raid outstrips the best craftable gear without raid mats.
Gear created WITH the raid mats is still worse than the gear dropped in the same zone.
MAKE LOVE, NOT SPAM!

Alatare
12.26.2011 , 01:03 PM | #3
I and a few of my guildmates are going to hit 50 long before we actually have a raid team together so figured we should get together some good pre-raid stuff. I just want to know if moddables lose out to pre-raid crafted epics if you get augment slots in all your gear and for that reason alone. Obviously, once we're raiding we'll take whatever upgrades we can get but we're not there yet.