Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dead?

hamsel
10.03.2016 , 10:42 PM | #21
Yeah this sucks. I just came back after 18 months away, subbed, and can't have fun because there's no one to play with? You want me to pay another $100 to transfer all of my characters, just so I can PLAY?

Bioware are crazy if they think i'll be subbing or even playing beyond this month.

Illurim
10.06.2016 , 09:04 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by hamsel View Post
Yeah this sucks. I just came back after 18 months away, subbed, and can't have fun because there's no one to play with? You want me to pay another $100 to transfer all of my characters, just so I can PLAY?

Bioware are crazy if they think i'll be subbing or even playing beyond this month.
Me and my buddy are in the same boat. Just came back, really super happy with the game systems and content, doing the dark vs light event on new toons, but outside of me and him, usually we see zero people anywhere. We're on Imp side. We considered transferring toons but I'm not paying for it. So we'll play until we can't get anywhere because no guilds, no other players, then unsub.

Honestly, it would be in their best interests to server merge, and the reasons are obvious. it'll only result in profit anyway.

Kooyon
10.09.2016 , 03:26 AM | #23
looks pretty dead...

Neshira
10.25.2016 , 10:59 AM | #24
The server does seem pretty dead. Typically 10 players per planet that I'm on. It's really of no concern to me because I'm a solo player. I don't do heroics or operations, I hate pvp, and I really am playing just for the story.

That being said, if the server was more populated I wouldn't mind either. Other people would enjoy it more and maybe I would be willing to do heroics once in a while for the XP and loot.

In the end I'm gonna stay here till the server dies completely. I've been on this server since launch and even though I took a long break from the game it's just not worth going through the trouble (or money) to move servers to me.
My Referral Link <Click for a 7 day free subscription and some awesome goodies including a free character server transfer worth 10 bucks and tons of unlocks to make playing preferred more bearable.

deadlytrip
10.29.2016 , 01:13 PM | #25
Come to Harbinger! Very populated!
Bushîdö

DmobBrandon
11.02.2016 , 12:32 PM | #26
I just recently returned to swtor and decided I'd play on this server... poor mistake after purchasing and using cartel to find out that well as mentioned above.... ques are SOOOOOO long. I was thinking about transfering servers but id have to purchase more cartel coins and feeling alittle forced so havent.. I got a free transfer but was in the middle of a transfer fill out and had to rush out.. tried to do it later but it for some reason used my free but didnt transfer any characters...

# feelsbadman

Ackire
11.02.2016 , 10:28 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by DmobBrandon View Post
I just recently returned to swtor and decided I'd play on this server... poor mistake after purchasing and using cartel to find out that well as mentioned above.... ques are SOOOOOO long. I was thinking about transfering servers but id have to purchase more cartel coins and feeling alittle forced so havent.. I got a free transfer but was in the middle of a transfer fill out and had to rush out.. tried to do it later but it for some reason used my free but didnt transfer any characters...

# feelsbadman
Send a ticket in, they will replace the free transfer. They did this for me. Also, if you want pve/rp, check out ebonhawk, fairly populated. If your hardcore pvp, then harbinger. However, for laid back pvp, ebonhawk has a good community as well for that.

BilaDAD
11.03.2016 , 10:20 AM | #28
I see no point in paying for a game that never has enough people on server to do anything. why not just merge all the servers. it has been a year of doing nothing. and you are trying to release more. really we don't need more. we need people.

hugoSkirata
01.16.2017 , 08:42 PM | #29
I really wanna transfer,thing i wanna know is, Does my legacy **** also transfer. Like I got alot of **** unlocked and **** i poured time and credits and coins into so my Legacy is fully done and all my Collections are unlocked in my Legacy, I dont wanna transfer and have to reunlock everything.

Shivax
01.17.2017 , 06:23 AM | #30
Everything transfers. Even reputation.