Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How would YOU kill Skadge?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
How would YOU kill Skadge?

Tamyn
02.29.2016 , 06:55 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by GetPloughed View Post
As a Sith Warrior, I'd prefer my monster speak Basic, so I would gladly welcome Skadge to my team.
Yes. I can't stand some companions just because the gurgling sputtering growls are so irritating to listen to.
Quote: Originally Posted by XiamaraSimi View Post
This is Bioware, where fashion goes to die.

dewayne
02.29.2016 , 11:26 PM | #22
thermal detectator in the mouth wired shut. send him in bllack sun blow him up and some black sun win win
Darlenee, Dewaynee Morningstar
Republic Trooper, Jedi Knight
I'm a life taker and a heartbreaker

jauvtus
03.01.2016 , 01:39 AM | #23
I can't decide between three:
1. Have 8 Madness sorcs slowly rot him.
2. Just like in Antman, I could shoot him with the poo-gun and flush him down the toilet.
3. Gather all the Republic, Imperial and Eternal Fleet, throw him in a black hole and have everyone blast him exactly the same time.
Why did the SW start with Episode IV?
Because the director Yoda was

Jedi_riches
03.01.2016 , 05:07 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Feldraeth View Post
Yes, it was possible to kill characters back in beta, though enough people whined because they could kill their healer and then... *shock, gasp* they didn't have a healer any more! This was before a Dev had the bright idea to give the ship droids the ability to be healer companions, so the baby went with the bathwater.

I can get why people want to kill Skadge and have done Vik on pretty much every playthrough thus far, but Ashara? Future!Nox can really show off his b@stard streak in tormenting her with polite kindness, and if you romance her, he's effectively forcing Kalatosh Zavros, one of the spirits bound to him, to watch him sh@g his granddaughter (and until recently, with the knowledge that she'd be his last descendent). (now do you see why my Imperius is female? this game gets really dark when you think about things)

As for the post. My hunter wouldn't kill skadge... she'd let him come on board, then jet boost his fat @rse into the holding cell, get Mako to remotely seal it the moment he's in, and then check with all the exchange bosses to see who'll pay the most for his blubbery hide. She is a bounty hunter, after all. it's just business.
Ashara is in that list because there is no point in her being there on my DS inquisitors she never becomes a sith so I see no point in having her along, even when I do I tend to leave conversations with her as I don't want to change the empire regardless of what the conversations seem to want to force us to say.
How PvP balance is achieved - Bioware please nerf paper its OP, scissors are fine as they are.
Regards,
Rock

Sichey
03.01.2016 , 05:11 AM | #25
1. Fly to Taris
2. Throw Skadge into a rakghoul den
3. ???
4. Profit

AarenJ
03.01.2016 , 05:40 AM | #26
Does Skadghoul or Rakskadge have more of a ring to it?

Tashia
03.01.2016 , 05:47 AM | #27
oh what the heck, I'll keep him -- just won't use him --
I really hate Gus more and everyone seems to love him -- and we probably can't kill Gus, so I'm sunk anyway
Everquest to Star Wars Old Republic .....
from Swords and Shields to Blasters and Rockets .......

Sichey
03.01.2016 , 07:54 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by AarenJ View Post
Does Skadghoul or Rakskadge have more of a ring to it?
I rather have a rakghoul on my ship than Skadge.

Riotgamer
03.01.2016 , 09:41 AM | #29
I'd slowly break Skadge apart with a mallet, starting with his fingers and toes to his hand and feet ect ect.

eldefail
03.01.2016 , 11:57 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonKor View Post
He would not even have gotten on my ship. I'm supposed to be the best bounty hunter in the galaxy, and this **BLEEP** bullies his way onto my ship? No sale. Bad writing. I won't even use him for crafting or gathering missions. He is already dead.
This is what bugged me about Skadge more than anything. I don't want to kill him, I just want to not be forced to accept this idiot into my crew. Bioware couldn't think of another way to let us ditch companions while still retaining crafting bonuses so their solution was to force them into our crew.

At this point I wouldn't kill Skadge. I actually find him really funny and loved his conversations, I just wish he wasn't forced into my crew as if my Champion of the Great Hunt, one of the most renowned and infamous murderhobos in the galaxy at that point, could actually be bullied into letting him have his way.
New or returning players can receive in-game goodies through the Refer a Friend feature! Click HERE to jumpstart your leveling experience now!

More information here. I have already obtained the rewards myself, this really only benefits you.