Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How would YOU kill Skadge?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
How would YOU kill Skadge?

AarenJ
02.29.2016 , 06:18 AM | #1
Just finished the BH story, and I've decided that I'd boil him to death. SLOWLY.

eGraced
02.29.2016 , 06:45 AM | #2
As creative as I'd like to be about it, honestly I'd just space him to get him off my ship in the most expedient way possible... though I'd probably film it to rewatch over and over and over and over...

and over...
This is Dulfy's Referral Link
If you're going to use one, consider using hers to help reward her for all the work she does for our community!

Sith-Viscera
02.29.2016 , 06:53 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by AarenJ View Post
Just finished the BH story, and I've decided that I'd boil him to death. SLOWLY.
I'll find a flesh eating bacteria and some how infect him and watch him slowly be devoured.
But that's just the evil sith lord want -a- be in me. What can i say, I love a good Evisceration, a Awesome Disemboweling, or a descent Visceral Scene. I mean there is nothing like spilling a BOUNTIES Viscera of any type to brighten up my day...
Referral link, Use it, don't use it. It's what ever. But if you do, Thank You.
http://www.swtor.com/r/22Ct9G

TalonKor
02.29.2016 , 07:35 AM | #4
He would not even have gotten on my ship. I'm supposed to be the best bounty hunter in the galaxy, and this **BLEEP** bullies his way onto my ship? No sale. Bad writing. I won't even use him for crafting or gathering missions. He is already dead.

JediAkemi
02.29.2016 , 09:03 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonKor View Post
He would not even have gotten on my ship. I'm supposed to be the best bounty hunter in the galaxy, and this **BLEEP** bullies his way onto my ship? No sale. Bad writing. I won't even use him for crafting or gathering missions. He is already dead.
Agreed. We should have been allowed to shoot him and/or boot him into the lava flow in the cave on Belsavis. He should not have been able to follow us up to the space station. He should not have made it past the Imperial Guard. He absolutely should not have been able to board our ship... and even if the universe had suffered the kind of collective lobotomy required to let him on our ship, we should have been allowed to space him the moment he threatened to eat Blizz.

Lazproperty
02.29.2016 , 09:40 AM | #6
I would not kill him

psandak
02.29.2016 , 09:45 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by JediAkemi View Post
Agreed. We should have been allowed to shoot him and/or boot him into the lava flow in the cave on Belsavis. He should not have been able to follow us up to the space station. He should not have made it past the Imperial Guard. He absolutely should not have been able to board our ship... and even if the universe had suffered the kind of collective lobotomy required to let him on our ship, we should have been allowed to space him the moment he threatened to eat Blizz.
We were able to...in beta. But they had to come up with something to keep him alive when killing companions during the story was no longer an option. It is bad writing, but whadda gonna do /shrug.

Anyway back on topic...

Nothing fancy, just shoot him in the head, turn and walk away.

If/when he comes back in KotFE there better be an option to kill him!!!
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date

Codedrago
02.29.2016 , 10:42 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by psandak View Post

If/when he comes back in KotFE there better be an option to kill him!!!
Spoiler
It's not that you disagree, it's how you disagree
You're a white knight if you like Bioware, you're a whiner if you hate them, you're a scummy fence sitter if you're in the middle.
Why don't go and click this referral link . Please? Pwetty Pwease with a Vette on top?

SteveTheCynic
02.29.2016 , 10:45 AM | #9
leave him in that one cantina on Coruscant, let the Republic lowbies deal with him. I especially like JC's version of the Officer Anstiss quest, where you
Spoiler
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

SupremeLegate
02.29.2016 , 10:51 AM | #10
On Belsavis when he 'insists' on you taking him, I'd shove a blaster on overload down his throat. Then casually walk away as he explodes.