How can we have action against a hacker?

Caldurjyoh

[Cynicism]

Is the "hacker" in question wearing/using a lot of cash-shop stuff?

If so, then don't expect any action any time soon, or even Soon.

[/Cynicism]

E:

But seriously, now:

Everybody saying/believing the same thing doesn't make it true, you need concrete proof of this --screen-caps at the very least, ideally multiple videos. Granted, so many special characters used in a name are, from my experience, the signs of any number of "sketchy" type of players --ninjas, trolls, bads, and yes, even hackers too-- but that's nowhere near enough on its own, which is really all you've got at the moment.

[More cynicism]

Yes, hacks do exist in TOR, but that I can see, they are actually very, very rare (because most people know that PvP in TOR is not even remotely worth taking anywhere near that seriously).

[/More cynicism]

Oh, and call-outs are against the forum-rules. I suggest you edit your post, because you can get "infraction-erated" for doing so.

Sucks, but...there it is.

Edited by midianlord

Just want to second what midian has said.

For the record, the only "hack" in SWTOR is where a player can alter their XYZ coordinates, and sometimes increase speed.

Yes, players that do it are annoying, and there are numerous videos (go check youtube) but they are mostly harmless.

[Cynicism]

[/Cynicism]

E:

But seriously, now:

Everybody saying/believing the same thing doesn't make it true, you need concrete proof of this --screen-caps at the very least, ideally multiple videos. Granted, so many special characters used in a name are, from my experience, the signs of any number of "sketchy" type of players --ninjas, trolls, bads, and yes, even hackers too-- but that's nowhere near enough on its own, which is really all you've got at the moment.

[More cynicism]

Yes, hacks do exist in TOR, but that I can see, they are actually very, very rare (because most people know that PvP in TOR is not even remotely worth taking anywhere near that seriously).

[/More cynicism]

Oh, and call-outs are against the forum-rules. I suggest you edit your post, because you can get "infraction-erated" for doing so.

The guy is a well known exploiter, he even has a youtube channel where he shows himself using flyhacks and noclip. He's also been banned a load of times but just keeps coming back on new accounts, so action is being taken.

What did he do?

This may be the same hack which I also witnessed. Happened in a Novare Coast on Red Eclipse, whilst the starting timer was still counting down, with us all still in our spawn point, the hacker, on the other side was already capping nodes. With still 45 seconds or so till the first gate went up and the warzone started, both west and east nodes had been capped by him.

So I'm going to assume that's some form of positional x/y hack.

Edited by Theagg

[Cynicism]

[/Cynicism]

E:

But seriously, now:

[More cynicism]

[/More cynicism]

You realize the numbnut he is talking about has video after video on youtube showing the her hacking right?

http://jeezeebee.wix.com/jeezee#!furyzz/c1zm7

Edited by Castor_HoS