Kanye West can't be president for 2020.

Clone_Enforcer

Reasons why:

- He's in $53 millions in debt for spending it all on clothes. This is the kind of mindset that spoiled brats do. How do we expect to build a better nation after we have a president that would actually did his best to bring us back on our feet? If Kanye can't with his debt, how do we expect the same with our nation's debt?

- He's with Kim Kardashian, who happens to earn a lot of money by simply doing, nothing (She's going to be a bad example if she becomes the lady of the white house, or whatever you call it).

- He can't be taken seriously because being a president is a serious job. This isn't some entertainment business where you just blab about stuff. It's the same crap that Donald Trump is doing. (seriously trump, get the hell out of the presidential race. You don't know jack about anything, you just grab whatever is in the media that's just nonsense and slandering the party members. That's unprofessional. Focus on the issues and explain HOW you are gonna fix it. Stop making promises if you aren't gonna find solutions and be vague about it).

I could see the Political debates now, Kaynes opponent starts to speak, Kane Jumps up

"Yo <insert opponents name here>, I’m really happy for you…I’ll let you finish. But my wife has one of the best butts of all time! One of the best butts of all time!"

-Kayne continues to go on and on about Kims butt hoping all the men are so riveted with said butt they imagine seeing it when they go to vote-

Edited by XiamaraSimi

i could see the political debates now, kaynes opponent starts to speak, kane jumps up

"yo <insert opponents name here>, i’m really happy for you…i’ll let you finish. But my wife has one of the best butts of all time! One of the best butts of all time!"

-kayne continues to go on and on about kims butt hoping all the men are so riveted with said butt they imagine seeing it when they go to vote-

hahaahahah!!!!

There's one thing I want to ask though. Didn't Kanye West got something going on with Kim Kardashian and another woman? I forgot who that other woman was but I read an article about it. To me it sounded like he was having a double life with two different woman that each had their own children. I'm not into this gossip nonsense, but after watching a few small signs from the media that Kanye was gonna try to run for president I find this to be crazy. I can't support people like him that are gonna try to run this nation. It's absurd, ridiculous, and pathetic.

Ok, I'm not an American, but does any of you even take seriously the possibility that this guy can ever become a president?!

I didn't take it seriously at first that Trump could become president. Then he won New Hampshire. Now I'm contemplating a move to Jalico, Mexico.

I didn't take it seriously at first that Trump could become president. Then he won New Hampshire. Now I'm contemplating a move to Jalico, Mexico.

Oh god, Trump :D

Back when I first heard he wants to become president, all I could think of was: You mean, this guy?! :D :D :D