Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

50s in Champ gear that just "appeared" fresh in WZ

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
50s in Champ gear that just "appeared" fresh in WZ

SerpentSeven
12.26.2011 , 10:50 AM | #1
Now I play ALOT and so far I've leveled up practically from just pvp lvl 10-30. This is about 14hrs per day of gameplay like this just WZ leveling HA! So I pretty much have seen everyone.
Recently I've noticed 50s that I've never seen, not once not ever, in warzones with champions gear just newly arrived. Never seen their names before.

Confused....

MrTerrito
12.26.2011 , 10:53 AM | #2
I definitely don't remember names and I PvP quite a bit too, so idk, apparently they were PvPing!

Parckie
12.26.2011 , 10:57 AM | #3
you can get pvp gear from dailys and world pvp.
Forced Consent
PvP | US West | Republic

warkat
12.26.2011 , 11:00 AM | #4
I got 3 champion epics from just doing my illum 50 dailies/ pvp dailies...lawl gearing is a joke in this game i have 452 expertise and roflcopter you lowbies in a stunlock fun times.

CHRISGG
12.26.2011 , 11:05 AM | #5
You get 8 champions bags the first day at 50.
AKA Faction
50 Sage, Wound in the Force
Check out my YouTube channel, tons of SW:TOR videos!

MastaGigs
12.26.2011 , 11:06 AM | #6
There are also the ilum kill traders. An im sure there may be a bug or two that is being exploited somewhere.
Quote: Originally Posted by CupieFoxtail View Post
Welcome to a loot system where PvP gear, like PvE gear, is gained with RNG
Enjoy your stay

Rasstavad
12.26.2011 , 11:32 AM | #7
More irritating is the "corner AFKr's" I have seen for a few days. First one I made note of in Huttball was level 33 and now he's level 50. Did some research and there are already several "crafting" and "warzone" bots available.

Those bastards should be permabanned - set an early and harsh example.

Eroiqua
12.26.2011 , 11:36 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Rasstavad View Post
More irritating is the "corner AFKr's" I have seen for a few days. First one I made note of in Huttball was level 33 and now he's level 50. Did some research and there are already several "crafting" and "warzone" bots available.

Those bastards should be permabanned - set an early and harsh example.
Had two of those this morning. One wasn't really AFK because he was still running his mouth. He picked up some medals at the beginning and stealthed in a corner while laughing at the rest of us fighting outnumbered.

Mordris
12.26.2011 , 12:01 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by warkat View Post
I got 3 champion epics from just doing my illum 50 dailies/ pvp dailies...lawl gearing is a joke in this game i have 452 expertise and roflcopter you lowbies in a stunlock fun times.
You must be awesome.
Wither
Vanguard, Protector of Clothies
<Gray Council>