Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Galactic Starfighter Records (2.8+) v3.0

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
Galactic Starfighter Records (2.8+) v3.0

caederon's Avatar


caederon
02.22.2016 , 01:25 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by catsi View Post
got a new one and this time got the proof for it lol
That is indeed well proven... but you will have to do better since you actually already have a record posted in that category under Gaa'ra with 10 solo kills! So, if you beat your own record there, you will advance up the list : )

New Category Added: Total Damage (T2 or T3 gs)

All you T2 and T3 gunship aces out there now have a less Quarrelsome and unManglered category of your own to post damage high scores in, and it comes in both Domination and Deathmatch flavors. Vexxial's brutal bombardment in TDM kicks off that list, but the Dom side is a clean slate. Fill it up with some numbers!

New Category Proposed: Kill Streak for each Ship Class

It was requested that I add Kill Streak categories to each of the ship classes, and I shall make it so unless there is any objection to the expansion of that record category.

That'll probably be it for the new/expanded records categories, but opening those up might encourage some further heroics so I'm willing to do so.

Despon

FlavivsAetivs's Avatar


FlavivsAetivs
02.22.2016 , 05:47 AM | #12
Does this count for anything on the strike fighter leaderboard? 26 kills/6 (or 8? hard to tell) assists/0 deaths in an FT-7B Clarion.

http://imgur.com/tNan7Eq

Linatabor on here can attest I did this too if you need any sort of further proof, she was in this match.

EDIT: Also, I remembered this one of Tenebrious getting 34 Kills with 0 Assists in a match:
http://imgur.com/kvTCjLg

~ Eudoxia
A.K.A. Magister Militum Flavius Aetius
Eudoxia | Constantia Eudoxya | Euander
GSF School
Jedi Covenant

Lavaar's Avatar


Lavaar
02.22.2016 , 09:11 AM | #13
Sweet! Here's one to get started

Vexxial-srw - Condor - 108,142 Damage

This one may need a little bit of thinking outside of the box to assure you that I only flew the condor. You can see on the left hand side that I was given req for a ship, but you cannot discern which ship it is as the text is cut off. However, it only lists one ship there, to the tune of 1444 (which matches the total earned) and you can see in the screenshot at that point I am flying a condor.

catsi's Avatar


catsi
02.22.2016 , 11:52 AM | #14
Quote:
got a new one and this time got the proof for it lol
That is indeed well proven... but you will have to do better since you actually already have a record posted in that category under Gaa'ra with 10 solo kills! So, if you beat your own record there, you will advance up the list : )
drat you're right

TADA!!

Rhea-Hawk - Mangler - Eclipse Squadron - The Ebon Hawk - 11 solo kills DOM and Proof

Rhea-Hawk - Mangler - Eclipse Squadron - The Ebon hawk - 13 Medals Dom
Rhea-Hawk - Mangler - Eclipse Squadron - The Ebon hawk - 173 Objective Points

hehe being a goof ill have to improve that strike record another time
Ana Tathis 70 JK, Serraphin 70 COM/VG, Naashasa 70 Sage, Calliann, 70 GS, Kae'ra 70JK, Phyera 70 Sage
Rhea-hawk 70 PT, Gaa'ra 70 Mara, Fio'on 70 AS/Sorc , Mirri'elle 70 OP, Narayssa 70 Jug

Danalon's Avatar


Danalon
02.22.2016 , 03:43 PM | #15
T3 Gunship Deathmatch
Evanaya (Danalon) - GSS-4Y Jurgoran - T3-M4 - 101,927 Damage

In case a ship-specific kill streak category gets added:
Evanaya (Danalon) - GSS-4Y Jurgoran - T3-M4 - 27 Kill Streak

Thanks for editing my previous records.

caederon's Avatar


caederon
02.22.2016 , 04:21 PM | #16
@ Eudoxia - both of those are great matches, but neither quite qualifies for any of the categories maintained here. 34 Kills without an assist is definitely a tough feat to accomplish, though. Crazy that every single ship they shot was destroyed by a shot they landed, and that none self-destructed, which would have resulted in an assist!

@Vexxial - since there is no other way to interpret that req total and the T3 gs icon in your interface, that's good enough for me. Posted.

@Danalon - I probably won't go ship-specific on Kill Streak, but that may well qualify for a Gunship TDM Kill Streak. I'll try to get those categories added in soon.

All other records that qualified have been posted!

Despon

FlavivsAetivs's Avatar


FlavivsAetivs
02.22.2016 , 07:59 PM | #17
Hmm... okay. I know that screenshot qualifies for the solo kills category on Strike Fighter, cause pretty much every one of those were solo kills, but I have no proof.

And yeah, Tenebrious is really good. I've only killed him like, twice. haven't seen him since October or maybe November.

Is it possible you might do a best of server category?

On another note, Traesha pointed out that most of these, barring the ship-specific categories, were accomplished by T1 Gunships and T2 Strikes. And a lot of these seem like they're pretty old; many of those servers have almost no population now. Maybe it's time for a 4.0+ list? Start fresh? A lot of pilots don't play anymore (e.g. I've never seen anyone named "Dres" on Jedi Covenant and I've been flying for almost a year now) and there are a lot of new ones who deserve to make the board.

I'm not suggesting this so I'll have a spot on the list; chances are I won't. It just seems like this is kind of outdated now, and that there's no real aspiration to try and go for records.

~ Eudoxia
A.K.A. Magister Militum Flavius Aetius
Eudoxia | Constantia Eudoxya | Euander
GSF School
Jedi Covenant

Nasja's Avatar


Nasja
02.23.2016 , 04:02 AM | #18
I guess you meant T2 scouts in stead of strikes Eudo, and yeah overall, the T1 gunship and T2 scout are the ships that come back all the time in the overall schedule.

Anyway, I have a submission of a wargame for more then 1 category:

Deathmatch (2nd) & Bomber Deathmatch (1st!)
Total Kills & Assists

Traesha - Warcarrier - Secforce Squadron - Jedi Covenant - 45 Kills & Assists

Also, Anasja (currently tied 1st spot in bomber deatmatch kills & assists), is an alt of mine, so that line can be removed.

Danalon's Avatar


Danalon
02.23.2016 , 04:23 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by FlavivsAetivs View Post
Is it possible you might do a best of server category?

On another note, Traesha pointed out that most of these, barring the ship-specific categories, were accomplished by T1 Gunships and T2 Strikes. And a lot of these seem like they're pretty old; many of those servers have almost no population now. Maybe it's time for a 4.0+ list? Start fresh? A lot of pilots don't play anymore (e.g. I've never seen anyone named "Dres" on Jedi Covenant and I've been flying for almost a year now) and there are a lot of new ones who deserve to make the board.

I'm not suggesting this so I'll have a spot on the list; chances are I won't. It just seems like this is kind of outdated now, and that there's no real aspiration to try and go for records.
I don't think a "best of server" category is a good idea. For example, there are only 4 (or so) different people, who submitted records from T3-M4. Most of the T3-M4 records are by me - not because I'm the best pilot there, but because the others don't submit records. A server specific list would be pretty empty for almost all servers.

A lot of the records are accomplished by T1 Gunships and T2 Scouts simply because almost all statistics we get from the scoreboard are kill-related and those two ships are the best killers.

Some records here are pretty old and that's because a new list only gets made when there's a patch that makes a big change to balance in GSF. The last patch that made changes to GSF was 2.8 as it says in the title.

FlavivsAetivs's Avatar


FlavivsAetivs
02.23.2016 , 05:59 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Nasja View Post
I guess you meant T2 scouts in stead of strikes Eudo, and yeah overall, the T1 gunship and T2 scout are the ships that come back all the time in the overall schedule.

Anyway, I have a submission of a wargame for more then 1 category:

Deathmatch (2nd) & Bomber Deathmatch (1st!)
Total Kills & Assists

Traesha - Warcarrier - Secforce Squadron - Jedi Covenant - 45 Kills & Assists

Also, Anasja (currently tied 1st spot in bomber deatmatch kills & assists), is an alt of mine, so that line can be removed.
Gratz Traesha.

~ Eudoxia
A.K.A. Magister Militum Flavius Aetius
Eudoxia | Constantia Eudoxya | Euander
GSF School
Jedi Covenant