Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Galactic Starfighter Records (2.8+) v3.0

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter

caederon
02.14.2016 , 04:55 PM | #1
(Final update: 06/12/17)

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, Xi'ao maintained this thread, and Camelpockets before him. Thanks to those erstwhile scorekeepers for their efforts!

The last time GSF underwent any significant changes was the 2.8 patch, and so it is there from which these records began and until such time as the game is updated, we carry on.

These are the records from days of yore:
Galactic Starfighter Records (2.8+) v2.0
Galactic Starfighter Records (2.8+) v1.0
Galactic Starfighter Records (2.7+)
The original Starfighter Records (by paowee)

Rules:
1. Only the player's best record in a category will be accepted. No player can hold two or more records in the same set of records, even on different characters. However, only one record is needed to add onto both the Records by Game Type board and the Records by Ship Type board.

2. For Ship Record Submissions: Please submit the end-of-match scoreboard AND one of the following three things that prove you were in one ship for the duration of the match:
  • Ship requisition in the chat window that matches the total for earned requisition
  • A performance tab of the ship(s) or ship type flown (Overall is not acceptable)
  • 0 deaths accrued
If the above criteria is not met, these record(s) will only enter the Game Type Records.

3. Any ties (even in 5th place) will now hold the same slot. Meaning, if two people notched 20 kills in one match, and are therefore tied for second, they both are considered to hold second place.

Format:
For cases of records on alts, include your main character in parentheses

Name (Main character) - Ship (if you wish) - Guild - Server - Number you want recorded with screenshot link

Example: Mahoney - SGS-45 Quarrel - Invictus - T3-M4 - 175,312 damage

Do NOT include multiple records on the same line.

Example of what NOT to do:
Mahoney - SGS-45 Quarrel - Invictus - T3-M4 - 175,312 damage, 15 Solo Kills

Correct example:
Mahoney - SGS-45 Quarrel - Invictus - T3-M4 - 175,312 damage
Mahoney - SGS-45 Quarrel - Invictus - T3-M4 - 15 Solo Kills

DEATHMATCH

Spoiler

DOMINATION

Spoiler

MEDALS

Spoiler

caederon
02.14.2016 , 04:56 PM | #2
STRIKE FIGHTER
Spoiler

SCOUT
Spoiler

GUNSHIP
Spoiler

BOMBER
Spoiler

Danalon
02.14.2016 , 05:39 PM | #3
Thanks for taking over. I hope seeing those records will inspire pilots to improve themselves.

caederon
02.14.2016 , 07:28 PM | #4
Everything has been updated starting with the time of Xi'ao's final post. Let me know if I've missed anything and I'll get it straightened out!

Quote: Originally Posted by Danalon View Post
Thanks for taking over. I hope seeing those records will inspire pilots to improve themselves.
Me too! Since this particular set of records has been around for a long time, there are a lot of great totals put up by the many fine pilots blasting around the servers. The 2.8 patch is in the distant past, and this thread will stick around until there is a change to GSF that alters the game enough to start fresh again. It may make the records seem unreachable, but they're really not... and there are plenty of categories that someone could pick in which to focus and excel. Look on these as a marker of the crazy stuff that can be accomplished in GSF when conditions are right!

Despon

catsi
02.16.2016 , 01:53 PM | #5
Was going through my screenshots and came across some of these.

Phyera - Quarrel - The Ebon Hawk - 39 kills + Assists TDM

Gaa'ra - Mangler - The Ebon hawk - 42 Kills + Assists TDM and proof

Gaa'ra = Rycer - Shadowlands - 10 Solo kills Dom

Rhea-Hawk - Rycer - The Ebon Hawk - 6 solo kills TDM

Ana-tathis - Starguard - Harbinger - 6 Solo kills TDM

Believe I got the format right. thanks again Des for the hard work
Ana Tathis 70 JK, Serraphin 70 COM/VG, Naashasa 70 Sage, Calliann, 70 GS, Kae'ra 70JK, Phyera 70 Sage
Rhea-hawk 70 PT, Gaa'ra 70 Mara, Fio'on 70 AS/Sorc , Mirri'elle 70 OP, Narayssa 70 Jug

Lendul
02.16.2016 , 01:59 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by catsi View Post

Phyera - Quarrel - The Ebon Hawk - 39 kills + Assists TDM

Gaa'ra - Mangler - The Ebon hawk - 42 Kills + Assists TDM and proof

Gaa'ra = Rycer - Shadowlands - 10 Solo kills Dom

Rhea-Hawk - Rycer - The Ebon Hawk - 6 solo kills TDM

Ana-tathis - Starguard - Harbinger - 6 Solo kills TDM

Believe I got the format right. thanks again Des for the hard work
You are missing one thing. You have to have proof in the screenshot that you only flew that particular ship. Either by 0 deaths, the performance tab or chat where it shows you gained all requisition on that ship.

caederon
02.16.2016 , 03:07 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by catsi View Post
Lendul is right, but a few of them did count! Most of the screenshots lacked one of the three proofs necessary to validate that you were in one ship while scoring those totals. I have made it a habit to scroll up in the chat window at the end of the match to the message where it tells you how much requisition each ship you flew earned for that match. If you only flew one ship, the chat total and the scoreboard total will be the same. Alternately, the Performance tab shows exactly what you did in each ship (if you switch a lot) so that's always a good proof as well.

Since you had zero deaths in the Rycer match, we know that you were in that ship for the full time, and thus your 10 solo kills stands as a valid total there.

Your Mangler kills + assists entry is also good for 5th place on that list, though your math was a little off. As you can see from your proof screen, you had 24k + 14a, totaling 38 kills + assists. That's good enough to chart, though!

I've decided to keep the format where the top 5 totals in each category count no matter how many people are tied for any particular place on the list. Mainly, I figured it was more fun and encouraging to have a greater number of people recognized rather than fewer.

One last matter: I am considering adding in a separate category to the Gunship records for Total Damage in T2/T3 gs to recognize the pilots of those ships. T1 gs have a much higher damage ceiling due to the splash on Ion Railgun, so it would be very difficult for a T2/T3 gs to chart. If people are cool with this, I'll set up and take submissions for this new subcategory. Based on the previous thread, Vexxial has set the bar pretty high with a 140k onslaught in a T3gs, and there would be plenty of room for the rest of you who favor that ship to grab a little glory! Let me know what you think.

Despon

Nemarus
02.16.2016 , 03:09 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by caederon View Post
Lendul is right, but a few of them did count! Most of the screenshots lacked one of the three proofs necessary to validate that you were in one ship while scoring those totals. I have made it a habit to scroll up in the chat window at the end of the match to the message where it tells you how much requisition each ship you flew earned for that match. If you only flew one ship, the chat total and the scoreboard total will be the same. Alternately, the Performance tab shows exactly what you did in each ship (if you switch a lot) so that's always a good proof as well.

Since you had zero deaths in the Rycer match, we know that you were in that ship for the full time, and thus your 10 solo kills stands as a valid total there.

Your Mangler kills + assists entry is also good for 5th place on that list, though your math was a little off. As you can see from your proof screen, you had 24k + 14a, totaling 38 kills + assists. That's good enough to chart, though!

I've decided to keep the format where the top 5 totals in each category count no matter how many people are tied for any particular place on the list. Mainly, I figured it was more fun and encouraging to have a greater number of people recognized rather than fewer.

One last matter: I am considering adding in a separate category to the Gunship records for Total Damage in T2/T3 gs to recognize the pilots of those ships. T1 gs have a much higher damage ceiling due to the splash on Ion Railgun, so it would be very difficult for a T2/T3 gs to chart. If people are cool with this, I'll set up and take submissions for this new subcategory. Based on the previous thread, Vexxial has set the bar pretty high with a 140k onslaught in a T3gs, and there would be plenty of room for the rest of you who favor that ship to grab a little glory! Let me know what you think.

Despon
I've got some nice T3 performances, so I'd appreciate it!
Shayd / Callem / RK-4X / "Trynt" - Leader of <Eclipse Squadron>, The Ebon Hawk
http://EclipseSquadron.enjin.com Imperial GSF-focused guild

"Serve the Emperor above all others."

Danalon
02.17.2016 , 04:56 AM | #9
Adding new categories is ok as long as they make sense. I don't want to see things as "damage repaired", "accuracy" or "damage done with blasters only".

catsi
02.21.2016 , 11:32 AM | #10
got a new one and this time got the proof for it lol

Rhea-Hawk - Rycer - The Ebon Hawk - 6 solo kills DOM and Proof

thanks again for the hard work Des
Ana Tathis 70 JK, Serraphin 70 COM/VG, Naashasa 70 Sage, Calliann, 70 GS, Kae'ra 70JK, Phyera 70 Sage
Rhea-hawk 70 PT, Gaa'ra 70 Mara, Fio'on 70 AS/Sorc , Mirri'elle 70 OP, Narayssa 70 Jug