Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Chapter X] How to Defeat the Overwatch Hunters

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
[Chapter X] How to Defeat the Overwatch Hunters

casirabit
03.23.2017 , 08:31 AM | #11
I do not know how this is that hard. I did this on my characters (have one or two of each class) and this was not a difficult fight. I have done this on my healers and dps characters.

This is a very simple fight. I would focus on one of them at a time and take out the adds when they added and then go back to the hunter I was attacking and then go to the other one. My health never dropped past 80% and I did this in 220 gear.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

Vyndikator
04.19.2017 , 09:13 PM | #12
A member of my guild was saying that he tried over and over again, but was unable to defeat this pair. I decided to try it out with a lvl 65 bounty hunter with 190 gear that I hadn't played since lvl 65 was the cap. I had about 1200 presence with Kaliyo and at no time did my health drop below 80%. I'm not sure what problems people are having - it seemed like a straightforward fight.

Arinator
04.27.2017 , 01:25 PM | #13
I'm stuck. Can't beat them. Quit?

casirabit
04.27.2017 , 01:53 PM | #14
Sometimes it seems that the level sync has created problems for people coming up against a boss that they can't use a specific companion on but have to rely on paying attention to the mechanics and using your abilities. I have seen too many of these types of threads lately and then I wonder how they would have done on some of the earlier class bosses before the level sync and before they made the companions able to heal, dps or tank depending on what you wanted.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

Jonelet
04.27.2017 , 01:55 PM | #15
There is definitely something weird going on with these guys as (most) previous posters have stated. I had done this two times before 5.0 and it was a walk in the park. Now I have cruised through the chapters on veteran difficulty with my mara (230-236 gear) but suddenly against these two guys I wiped. Had to do it several times and use heroic moment, DCDs in optimal situations, CC adds, peel for my comp etc before I managed to kill them. So probably not working as intended.

ScarletBlaze
04.28.2017 , 07:15 PM | #16
Can someone please tell me what the problem is with them? I did it tonight with my sorceress, sentinel and then my agent, no problems. I barely managed to slip to 80% health. They were not an trouble at all.

(Gear 228 mostly and a few blue 230 all augmented)
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Guild Roleplays: http://republicexplorerscorp.enjin.com/activity
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/vLlZlR

Arinator
04.28.2017 , 10:35 PM | #17
I tried them again and they were easy to kill. Looks like it's fixed.

Jedi_Wulf
05.29.2017 , 02:07 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Arinator View Post
I tried them again and they were easy to kill. Looks like it's fixed.
I've just tried it and it's definitely bugged (at least for me and others). Myself and comp are going down to about 20% health in seconds. Kaliyo as healer just can't keep up and one of us dies shortly afterwards, even on Heroic moment (all 8 legendary powers).

Varkiriel
06.04.2017 , 04:41 AM | #19
Just tried this on Veteran on my Lightning Sorc. Lev 70, gear is 230 and I get killed in less than 1 minute. Don't even get past 1st round of adds. I have tried Kaliyo as both heal & tank.

There's definitely something odd here. I changed the difficulty to Story, and still had the same issues and was far more difficult than when I first did this on the same character when Kotfe came out.
Amalya, Yasari, Althiria, Astana, Tus'tinia
Vedre, Varkiriel, Lysilia, Silmariel, Alcaniel

Barcodeone
06.16.2017 , 12:36 AM | #20
Just resubbed and went to fight these guys, and it seems like nothing I can do makes a difference, they are the same difficulty no matter which I switch it to.