Bought and opened SIX hypercrates.....what a joke!!!!

DarthNillard

I bought and opened 6 of the new hypercrates, which for those not good at math contained 180 packs. All i can say is what an absolute JOKE.

0 Unstable Lightsabers (single or dual bladed)

0 Droid Companion: Personal Warbots

0 Swamp Rancors

0 Zakuulan Luxury Sidecars

0 Prairie Kybuck

1 Koensayr Revolution (mono-cycle)

9 million chance cubes that didn't get me anything noteworthy from old packs

What is the point of releasing new packs when you have virtually no chance of getting any of the new stuff??? I'm honestly digusted :mad::mad::mad:

Just because you didn't get the listed stuff doesn't mean the crates are bad per-say. Others did get those things.. it's a gamble, always is.

I opened 2 hyper crates and got, going by your list;

2 x Unstable Lightsabers (dual bladed)

1 x Droid Companion: Personal Warbots

2 x Swamp Rancors

1 x Zakuulan Luxury Sidecars

1 x Prairie Kybuck

0 x Koensayr Revolution (mono-cycle)

Plus tons of other nifty stuff like dyes, crystals etc. etc. to either use or sell so, I'm pretty pleased. You buy a box you take a risk, some times it pays off and other times it doesn't.

Just because you didn't get the listed stuff doesn't mean the crates are bad per-say. Others did get those things.. it's a gamble, always is.

2 x Swamp Rancors

1 x Prairie Kybuck

Plus tons of other nifty stuff like dyes, crystals etc. etc. to either use or sell so, I'm pretty pleased. You buy a box you take a risk, some times it pays off and other times it doesn't.

A few of my guildies also bought multiple crates and combined across maybe 10 crates, we didn't get that much of those items. So either your the luckiest person alive, work for bioware, or are just lying.

Honestly, i call BS :rak_01:

A few of my guildies also bought multiple crates and combined across maybe 10 crates, we didn't get that much of those items. So either your the luckiest person alive, work for bioware, or are just lying.

I can actually say almost the same thing about you. You are either the unluckiest person alive or are just lying.

No one I know got anywhere close to as bad as you supposedly got.

I can actually say almost the same thing about you. You are either the unluckiest person alive or are just lying.

No one I know got anywhere close to as bad as you supposedly got.

Trust me, I wish I was lying. I have one guildie who got 1 of the new sabers and another one who got one of the doublebladed sabers and a warbot companion but nothing else in the list above. They each opened 3 Hypercrates. Not sure of your server, but everyone on Shadowlands is complaining about the same thing.

Trust me, I wish I was lying. I have one guildie who got 1 of the new sabers and another one who got one of the doublebladed sabers and a warbot companion but nothing else in the list above. They each opened 3 Hypercrates. Not sure of your server, but everyone on Shadowlands is complaining about the same thing.

And I loathe to call you a liar, because I honestly don't know.

All I know are my own results, which are far far different then yours (and I logged every item that came out of each of my crates - my wife actually was sitting behind me laughing at me about I am such a dork).

Yes, I didn't get a Saber. But I got everything else that was rare... with at least two of each I think. Oh, the prairie kangaroo thing I only got one of and the Statue of Kaliyo I only got one of as well. But the other rares, I got two to three of each of them.

Maybe you just had craptastic luck and I hate that kind of stuff can happen in the crates. It's why I wish if you bought a crate, you would get a free good rare or something with it.

Perfectly fine if you wanna call me a liar :) I know what I got, I know I'm happy with it, I know I sold a lot of it or their doubles to make money to finally buy the one outfit I genuinely wanted which makes me even happier so I'm not bothered by your unwillingness to believe me. I merely shared my personal experience with the boxes because it's a contrast to the OP's and shows it's not all bad news day with the crates.

Perfectly fine if you wanna call me a liar :) I know what I got, I know I'm happy with it, I know I sold a lot of it or their doubles to make money to finally buy the one outfit I genuinely wanted which makes me even happier so I'm not bothered by your unwillingness to believe me. I merely shared my personal experience with the boxes because it's a contrast to the OP's and shows it's not all bad news day with the crates.

If you were successful, I am happy for you. I have no quarrels with anyone on this forums and wish everyone the best....i'm just angry at Bioware.

And to the other gent above who we quoted back and forth, I got a ton of deco and some of it sold for solid prices. But I don't really consider that stuff "rare" like the other items. I think across 6 crates I got 5 of those spas (sell for 2.5m each on my server) and 3 Kaliyo Statues (used them for myself and our 2 guild ships, didn't sell them).

Edited by DarthNillard

2 x Swamp Rancors

1 x Prairie Kybuck

Hahaha.. So full of ****

It's why I wish if you bought a crate, you would get a free good rare or something with it.

That's not a bad idea. Buy a hyper crate, get one of those elusive items guaranteed. Lord knows people spend the RL cash for it, usually double if not triple of direct CM weapon sales.

The dualsaber + the outfit bought by selling the 2nd one; http://imgur.com/kzBBrrp

The other stuff; http://imgur.com/zWpfoEG

Zakuulan mount is up on the GTN because I didn't care for it much, as are/were the doubles and other 'junk'.

You were saying?

Outfit is cool; we have similar UI's for the toolbars also :)

That said though, I have everything you are showing there besides the saber too now; the prices dropped pretty quickly and I bought all the other stuff. So in theory, even though I'm guessing you're talking to that other guy who just posted and not me (since you and I already became BFF's), the screenshots really don't actually prove you got that stuff in the hypercrates :eek:.

Yeah so do I. Nobody is happy with these new crates and the drop rates for new items are nearly nonexistent. I have yet to find a single person who is happy with their purchase. Everyone gets that they're gambling crates and there's a chance they won't get something they really like but there's usually some point in which the return is wroth the investment and it's just not happening with these crates....period. They've done something to the drop rates and there is virtually no chance to get any new items now. Those cubes sure do love to drop though and they're rewarding really old worthless crap too. People are not happy to say the least and most of these people don't mind blowing through some money and having poor odds but the odds on these are way way way below average and have crossed the line into the realm of unacceptable. People normally get something they want when they spend 50+ bucks. That's not the case anymore. Most people who have bought them are boycotting them until something changes. The best thing you can do is NOT buy them and speak with your wallet.

Why are people bothering opening hypercrates just to get one or two new items? The whole thing is a gamble and always has been.

The much smarter move, if you're going to spend real money to get those items, is to sell the crates and use the in game credits from your sales to purchase the items from the GTN. You've got a near 100% chance of getting the items you want through a GTN purchase, whereas every crate opened is a role of the dice. That has always been the case.

Edited by Aeneas_Falco

Why are people bothering opening hypercrates just to get one or two new items? The whole thing is a gamble and always has been.

The much smarter move, if you're going to spend real money to get those items, is to sell the crates and use the in game credits from your sales to purchase the items from the GTN. You've got a near 100% chance of getting the items you want through a GTN purchase, whereas every crate opened is a role of the dice. That has always been the case.

This. Even with best packs, chance at getting that 1 specific item someone was after has been very low. Packs are great for those who want most of stuff from it. Most decorations, armors etc. Otherwise? GTN

I've just been using my monthly CC to buy packs/supercrates and sell em cheap on the GTN...I swore off chance packs years ago. It's a stupid move from BW filling these things with so much junk...they're getting short term gains but long term losses.

Outfit is cool; we have similar UI's for the toolbars also :)

That said though, I have everything you are showing there besides the saber too now; the prices dropped pretty quickly and I bought all the other stuff. So in theory, even though I'm guessing you're talking to that other guy who just posted and not me (since you and I already became BFF's), the screenshots really don't actually prove you got that stuff in the hypercrates :eek:.

Haha! Could have yeah, and kinda wish because it would mean I have a nice chunk of change in my pockets! But no, I've been playing this game for the past 6/7 weeks now (and once for a few days back in 2013) so I've been trying to build up a steady credits flow to buy the more popular armor sets on the GTN like Satele's set and others I'm still saving up for. Someone a while back on the forums advised waiting for the new packs/hyper crates to make some good credits so :D It's been kinda nice because the cubes everyone huffs about pretty much always give me something 'new' because I'm still somewhat new myself.

Damn, RNGsus hates you. In four crates, I got:

0 Unstable Lightsabers (single or dual bladed) <--- This one irks me

1 Droid Companion: Personal Warbots

3 Swamp Rancors

0 Zakuulan Luxury Sidecars <--- Didn't really care about this one

2 Prairie Kybuck

4 Koensayr Revolution (mono-cycle)

Plus, I got pretty much all of the armor sets and decos I was hoping for. Of course, that lightsaber should teach us all the lesson - don't BUY CC. Seriously, if I had paid real money for all those crates, I'm sure my wife would've left me.

BTW, I've opened 3 more crates since making this thread (you know, disposable income lol).....still no damn lightsabers. A little bit more luck (3 personal warbots, 1 swamp rancor, a couple sidecars), but still nonsense. 270 "packs" opened now and not a single Dual or Single Bladed lightsaber? That's just bullcrap :mad::mad::mad: