Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Chapter X and Koth

DarthThuzad
02.09.2016 , 08:58 PM | #1
Why wasn't my Dark V sorc, who wants nothing less than revenge against Zakuul, allowed to kill Koth where he stood the second he threatened to leave the alliance post-Kaliyo? She's tolerated his nonsense for the first couple of chapters long enough, but just as Firebrand was the last straw for Koth, his insolence should've been the last straw.

Instead, she had to let him escape and potentially threaten the alliance.
Azear- Sith Juggernaut Sinshara-Sith Assassin
Melee Forever- Powertech Vashara - Sith Sorcerer

<Morons and Mayhem >

MadDutchman
02.09.2016 , 09:06 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthThuzad View Post
Why wasn't my Dark V sorc, who wants nothing more than revenge against Zakuul, allowed to kill Koth where he stood the second he threatened to leave the alliance post-Kaliyo? She's tolerated his nonsense for the first 9 chapters long enough, but just as Firebrand was the last straw for Koth, his insolence should've been the last straw.

Instead, she had to let him escape and potentially threaten the alliance.
You were kinda busy at the time, and you can threaten to kill him while he's leaving.
I Have Spoken

Use my referral link for free goodies.

DarthThuzad
02.09.2016 , 09:11 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by MadDutchman View Post
You were kinda busy at the time, and you can threaten to kill him while he's leaving.
Yep, she did threaten to kill him. Of course, wasn't as satisfying as killing him.

<Morons and Mayhem >

DAWUSS
02.09.2016 , 09:19 PM | #4
Don't be surprised if you have Lana begging for leniency when dealing with him, if that e-mail is any indication.

nicholestar
02.10.2016 , 12:03 AM | #5
I'm curious, did it seem like his leaving was due to a culmination of you making multiple choices he didn't agree with (i.e. "this is the last straw!" kind of thing), or did it seem like he will just automatically leave if you choose to blow everything up, even if it was the only choice you've made that he disagreed with?

DarthThuzad
02.10.2016 , 12:06 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by nicholestar View Post
I'm curious, did it seem like his leaving was due to a culmination of you making multiple choices he didn't agree with (i.e. "this is the last straw!" kind of thing), or did it seem like he will just automatically leave if you choose to blow everything up, even if it was the only choice you've made that he disagreed with?
I destroyed the reactor (ch 3) and blew up the spire in chapter 10, so I was thinking it was last straw, but some in another thread said that he left when they didn't destroy the reactor.

<Morons and Mayhem >

Tarackian
02.10.2016 , 12:55 AM | #7
I'm just glad he's gone.

Koth's hypocrisy has only increased. He fought in Arcann's campaign against the core worlds, but he's all butthurt because you blew up some buildings on Zakuul. And he tried to steal the Gravestone. He should be killed just for that.

He's a tool.

BrianDavion
02.10.2016 , 03:47 AM | #8
yeah, Senya's not wrong in warning you about him, the impression I get is while he wants arcaan gone he's not really "on our side" in terms of wanting to fight Zakuul. I have a hunch that if someone other then arcaan or vaylin where on the throne, and they where less murder happy, he'd be happy to see Zakuul rule the galaxy.
SWTOR is not SWG. it was never intended to be at all like SWG. and having a completly differnt design philophesy then SWG will never be like SWG

Azzarr
02.10.2016 , 04:17 AM | #9
Wait, so for you he actually left? Unusable as a Companion?

I'm playing my Light V Sage and he just tends to approve everything I do, except when I wanted to recruit Kaliyo. If anyone replays it, look at the beginning how the camera pans toward Koth looking disappointed almost the entire scene, he's up to something that's for sure.
Believe in the Force, and whenever it seems like there is no path, the Force will show you the way. Give yourself to it.. Do not use the Force, do not fight with it. Befriend it, accept it. And eventually, the Force will be your ally.

DAWUSS
02.10.2016 , 05:07 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Azzarr View Post
Wait, so for you he actually left? Unusable as a Companion?
Correct. He now joins the list of Darth Marr and HK-55 (for me anyway, didn't feel like having him back).