operative concealment question

KumbayaGOD

hi folks

i have seen some videos of ops concealment when 1 v 1 people (i look at some best ops player)

so sleep dart - volatile substance- 2x kolto probe then SNIPE- then back stab or debilitating strike

my question is why people using SNIPE first? why not just backstab it or other move ? any reason behind this move ?

NOBODY in their right mind starts a 1v1 off with sleep dart. So just take whatever video you were watching, and delete it. Then burn your computer, and probably your desk for good measure. If you play on a laptop, I'd suggest cutting your legs off and burning those too.

hi folks

i have seen some videos of ops concealment when 1 v 1 people (i look at some best ops player)

so sleep dart - volatile substance- 2x kolto probe then SNIPE- then back stab or debilitating strike

my question is why people using SNIPE first? why not just backstab it or other move ? any reason behind this move ?

since i assume you're not talking about at the beginning like the troll above me, the reason is because snipe's cast time is the length of the GCD. meaning snipe can hit at the same time as the backstab or debilitating strike for very nice burst.

hi folks

Dmg from cast will be applied at the end of the cast. Basically this will add another attack before cc breaks compared to a start with just backstab. The moment snipe hits, will be the same moment backstab hits.

NOBODY in their right mind starts a 1v1 off with sleep dart. So just take whatever video you were watching, and delete it. Then burn your computer, and probably your desk for good measure. If you play on a laptop, I'd suggest cutting your legs off and burning those too.

Then you probably haven't seen the Mosh vs Roudy duel in Snave's last URC tournament?

I'd suggest you pull your heard out of your *** for good measure.

I am still laughing at this while i quote and type it. So funny.

:jawa_biggrin:

Edited by TheMadProphet