Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: 9 February 2016

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

unibim
02.08.2016 , 12:04 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by dovid-r View Post
then why does my trooper always draw his nonexistent pistol in the trooper story arc?
Same reason why Hero of Ferelden draw his murderknife in Dragon Age.

Just because he can.

The-Kaitou-Kid
02.08.2016 , 12:50 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by dovid-r View Post
then why does my trooper always draw his nonexistent pistol in the trooper story arc?
How does that pertain to the dual wielding bug? I was talking specifically about that bug, since the person I was quoting was implying it's been around since launch when it hasn't. It was introduced in 4.0. Wasn't saying anything about any other bugs (although what you mentioned isn't really a bug so much as it is a not-so-great design choice, one that's also shared by the Imperial Agent).
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

TaitWatson
02.08.2016 , 01:54 PM | #24 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks!

We have published the English and French Patch Notes. German will follow shortly!

-Tait
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

ColorfulCaiques
02.08.2016 , 01:57 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey folks!

We have published the English and French Patch Notes. German will follow shortly!

-Tait
Thanks Tait!

AlrikFassbauer
02.08.2016 , 02:00 PM | #26
Yay ! *cheers*

*Goes Reading*
Complex minds
will create
Complex problems.

lKile
02.08.2016 , 02:06 PM | #27
Quote:
•Removed the Nar Shaddaa Bonus Series Mission NPCs from the Fleets. The Mission chain can now be accepted directly from Colonel Harok (Imperial) or Deera Ulyette (Republic) on Nar Shaddaa upon reaching level 60.
•Removed the Hoth Bonus Series Mission Terminals found on Voss. The Mission chain can now be accepted directly from Captain Graich (Imperial) or General Ilic Nadab (Republic) on Hoth once they reach level 60.
•Removed the Alderaan Bonus Series NPCs from the Fleets. The Mission chain can now be accepted directly from Lord Serjay Thul (Imperial) or Major Brom (Republic) on Alderaan upon reaching level 60.
Awesome. Why did you removed this NPCs and put Bonus series to 60? Dont like this change, please, stop removing cutscenes from the original game, and making old content now for high level, it is just pointless...

First the ending cutscenes of the Heroics and now this...

AlrikFassbauer
02.08.2016 , 02:07 PM | #28
Quote:
Duels now end as intended instead of leaving the players in a duel-flagged purgatory, doomed to battle for all eternity.
Reminnds me of this : The 9 Layers Of PvP Hell

Quote:
Increased the max grass render distance to 200 meters (up from 64). This setting can be adjusted via a new slider found in the Graphics settings.
This is an very, very, very old thing finally fixed ! Yay !

Quote:
Marauder
Carnage

The effect granted by Slaughter now lasts up to 15 seconds (down from 18 seconds). This matches the duration of the equivalent Combat Sentinel skill, Hand of Justice.
Once again, proof for me that QA is simply not testing Republic side characters.

Quote:
Removed the Nar Shaddaa Bonus Series Mission NPCs from the Fleets. The Mission chain can now be accepted directly from Colonel Harok (Imperial) or Deera Ulyette (Republic) on Nar Shaddaa upon reaching level 60.

Removed the Hoth Bonus Series Mission Terminals found on Voss. The Mission chain can now be accepted directly from Captain Graich (Imperial) or General Ilic Nadab (Republic) on Hoth once they reach level 60.

Removed the Alderaan Bonus Series NPCs from the Fleets. The Mission chain can now be accepted directly from Lord Serjay Thul (Imperial) or Major Brom (Republic) on Alderaan upon reaching level 60.
Just another example of LOw-level content getting destroyed to cater the vocal end-game players community.
Complex minds
will create
Complex problems.

BenKatarn
02.08.2016 , 02:15 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey folks!

-Tait
I see no mention in regard to a fix for certain romances not being acknowledged in Fallen Empire. Did it not make the cut?
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

DataBeaver
02.08.2016 , 02:15 PM | #30
Quote:
All Existing MK-8 and Unassigned Augment Slots are now MK-9 Augment Slots. These are specifically the slots that are created when you use an Augment Kit on an item.
What's an "unassigned augment slot"?