Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: 9 February 2016

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

PorsaLindahl
02.07.2016 , 05:49 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by LtGeneralGezlin View Post
I hope this bug gets fixed. (http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=847865)

I mean, after Four months, and EIGHT patches, this still hasn't been fixed. I mean, what could the 4.0 patch have broken to cause this to happen? I just hope it get's fixed in 4.1.
Those cinematic errors have been around since beta. Not just the last 4 months.

ColorfulCaiques
02.07.2016 , 06:03 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by LtGeneralGezlin View Post
I hope this bug gets fixed. (http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=847865)

I mean, after Four months, and EIGHT patches, this still hasn't been fixed. I mean, what could the 4.0 patch have broken to cause this to happen? I just hope it get's fixed in 4.1.
Working as intended™.
I accidentally re-logged into the forums on 1/10/2017 so my friend referral subscription has ended. I will be back on my main and original account in a couple of days!

Spekzz
02.08.2016 , 05:54 AM | #13
Let's hope that after this patch they don't break something which is currently working fine...cannot remember the last time a patch was performed without profanity flowing freely

leonlotus
02.08.2016 , 06:21 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Spekzz View Post
Let's hope that after this patch they don't break something which is currently working fine...cannot remember the last time a patch was performed without profanity flowing freely
It would be like catching a fly with a bow at 30 meters. We relax about that.

branmakmuffin
02.08.2016 , 09:00 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Spekzz View Post
That would be "never," in any on-line game. Ever.

Jedi_riches
02.08.2016 , 09:47 AM | #16
I'm interested to see what "fixes" are in this patch it should be quite a lot, I wonder how early they will be posted or whether a few sub "sacrifices" may speed things up a bit.
How PvP balance is achieved - Bioware please nerf paper its OP, scissors are fine as they are.
Regards,
Rock

DataBeaver
02.08.2016 , 09:52 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Patch Notes will be available on Monday, February 8th.
It's Monday everywhere in the world by now (except for the parts where it's already Tuesday). When can we expect the patch notes?

Warrgames
02.08.2016 , 09:54 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by DataBeaver View Post
It's Monday everywhere in the world by now (except for the parts where it's already Tuesday). When can we expect the patch notes?
When they post them... They haven't been to work for an hour yet.

Normal it is around noon PST.
"I don't like Tatooine, but I do like saying Tatooine." Theron Shan
Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/fSvsyK Click for free stuff.
"Nonsense repeated doesn't make it truth." Arcaan

The-Kaitou-Kid
02.08.2016 , 10:59 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by PorsaLindahl View Post
Those cinematic errors have been around since beta. Not just the last 4 months.
No, that specific error hasn't been around since launch, I have old screenshots of dual wielding characters in cutscenes prior to 4.0 and that bug wasn't around. It was introduced with 4.0.
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

dovid-r
02.08.2016 , 11:48 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by The-Kaitou-Kid View Post
No, that specific error hasn't been around since launch, I have old screenshots of dual wielding characters in cutscenes prior to 4.0 and that bug wasn't around. It was introduced with 4.0.
then why does my trooper always draw his nonexistent pistol in the trooper story arc?
Quote: Originally Posted by BigDubbDiesel View Post
Listen, you, with your intelligent questions and your calm unemotional discourse... we don't need your kind here! This is the GD forum!
whatever you do, do not click this link!!!