Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Chiss-Themed Pack Items

MishraArtificer
10.04.2017 , 12:43 AM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Nick_J_Herrmann View Post
Keith's [URL="http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20171002-0"]This may very well be the best opportunity for the release of a Chiss-themed Cartel Market pack (or at least Chiss-themed items obtainable another way, like by a reputation vendor).
Any opportunity to add something for players to acquire that DOESN'T require the use of the Cartel Market is something I can condone...unless they do something stupid, like the last stage of the Seeker Droid and Macrobinoculars questlines.

Seriously, I still haven't finished those, even ONCE.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

pazzakey
10.04.2017 , 02:28 AM | #52
Yeah, I would like to see some more Chiss themed items.
Harbinger - RIP

Mirielle
10.04.2017 , 02:53 AM | #53
I think this would be a great addition to the game, and something different. I mostly play Chiss and I would love for their culture to be celebrated more. It would bring a little diversity to the Cartel Market.
Faction: Empire
Server: Darth Malgus

Darth_Orias
10.04.2017 , 03:17 AM | #54
A Chiss-themed Cartel pack sounds awesome! I'm not sure if any thematic armour is going to be added to flashpoint-related vendors already, but a few more cool designs on the Cartel Market would definitely be welcome

SethAltair
10.04.2017 , 04:02 AM | #55
I rarely buy cartel packs anymore but this I definitely would!

Mewsy
10.06.2017 , 07:29 AM | #56
So with the sneak peak image of the upcoming Chiss planet, I'm a little disappointed to see it's pretty much Makeb furniture, not even reskinned. Hopefully they've put time into making some new assets that aren't just banners or something, but time will tell.

Nick_J_Herrmann
10.07.2017 , 01:45 PM | #57
With the new images and teaser trailer about Copero out, I'm eager to see which (if any) Chiss-related items make it into a future pack (hopefully next month).

I think a Chiss decoration bundle would be pretty epic as well.

pazzakey
10.07.2017 , 02:03 PM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by Nick_J_Herrmann View Post
With the new images and teaser trailer about Copero out, I'm eager to see which (if any) Chiss-related items make it into a future pack (hopefully next month).

I think a Chiss decoration bundle would be pretty epic as well.
That or the outfit those three Chiss are wearing. (the ones talking to Theron.)
Harbinger - RIP

Nick_J_Herrmann
10.07.2017 , 02:26 PM | #59
Agreed. I'd like to see the Copero Chiss armor with dyes corresponding to House colors.

Nick_J_Herrmann
10.12.2017 , 04:52 PM | #60
Updated the original post to include;

* Copero Chiss armor set (as seen in the Copero FP teaser),

* 'Welcome to Copero' poster (as seen on SWTOR's Twitter page)

* Dye modules corresponding to Chiss House colors.