Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

People Boasting about their Skills in other games.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
People Boasting about their Skills in other games.

Hitmanblood
12.13.2011 , 03:52 PM | #1
The thing is, what you were outside this game means nothing, you could be rank one in World of Warcraft, Rift, Aion ect, but that means nothing in this game.

What you guys are saying is if i am the best NBA 2k12 player in the world, im gonna be one of the best NFL madden players. Sorry it does not work that way. You have to work to get a name or your self in this game.

Prove your skills in this game. In the PvP Guild i am in, we almost turn down people who boast about their skills in other games without them saying why they will be good in this game.

iStrikez
12.13.2011 , 03:54 PM | #2
Boasting =\= trying to find people with common skill levels in previous games to play with. Get off of your high horse...just posting stupid stuff like this makes you worse than them.
Cogito ergo sum
I think, therefore I am

Sirolos
12.13.2011 , 03:54 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Hitmanblood View Post
The thing is, what you were outside this game means nothing, you could be rank one in World of Warcraft, Rift, Aion ect, but that means nothing in this game.

What you guys are saying is if i am the best NBA 2k12 player in the world, im gonna be one of the best NFL madden players. Sorry it does not work that way. You have to work to get a name or your self in this game.

Prove your skills in this game. In the PvP Guild i am in, we almost turn down people who boast about their skills in other games without them saying why they will be good in this game.

http://youtu.be/uON7IY5zAw0

Best vid ever^ goes perfect with this.
Quote: Originally Posted by Modecrypt View Post
Sorcs really need to be looked at. They have 7 knockbacks, 5 stuns, , they can cross guard each other
Quote: Originally Posted by Kholvan View Post
Don't make me gouge you with my purple origami horns.

Hitmanblood
12.13.2011 , 03:56 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by iStrikez View Post
Boasting =\= trying to find people with common skill levels in previous games to play with. Get off of your high horse...just posting stupid stuff like this makes you worse than them.
Excuse me, your asking me to "get off your high horse" Your skill level in a DIFFERENT game has nothing to do with this game. Did you even read my post or just the title.

People on these forums, seems like the Average IQ is just dropping.

Wisqi
12.13.2011 , 04:10 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Sirolos View Post

ROFL, that video is indeed perfect. Nice find.

Dystopic
12.13.2011 , 04:19 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Sirolos View Post

Vid was hilarious but not completely accurate. Isle of Quel'Danas had some amazing PVP on PVP servers. I think the wow hate is over exaggerated on these forums.

Bozidar
12.13.2011 , 04:21 PM | #7
i assume u fail at other games?

Dystopic
12.13.2011 , 04:23 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Hitmanblood View Post
Excuse me, your asking me to "get off your high horse" Your skill level in a DIFFERENT game has nothing to do with this game. Did you even read my post or just the title.

People on these forums, seems like the Average IQ is just dropping.
Your skill level in other games does matter. If you perform well with mmo pvp in other games then there is a good chance you can adapt to this game. You know all those FPS games about modern combat? It's kind of like that. They aren't all the same but there are enough similarities that you can expect people to do well if they have performed well on other games.

Jackus
12.13.2011 , 04:33 PM | #9
Im good at Yahtzee, Im going to be super awesome at SWTOR.

badalchemist
12.13.2011 , 04:34 PM | #10
But but but I was SOOO good at mashing 2 buttons in that other game