Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

order of strongholds in list

SteveTheCynic
01.20.2017 , 06:13 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by TariNimmireth View Post
Did the limit actually increase? And if so, why would it still tell me I had to deactivate one? And is there any announcement/post anywhere confirming that?
It did increase.

I don't know why you got that message.

When you have five active strongholds, the fifth one (always Nar Shaddaa, regardless of the order in which you bought them) is on a second page in the "go to stronghold" panel. (The order is Coruscant, Tatooine, Yavin, Dromund Kaas on page 1, Nar Shaddaa on page 2.)

And you don't have to re-purchase the deactivated stronghold. You have to pay to reactivate it. The price will be X credits, where X is the number of credits it would normally cost to purchase the stronghold (if you paid credits to originally buy it) or zero (if you paid Cartel Coins to originally buy it).

The reactivation cost is is the base cost to buy the stronghold, and the reactivated stronghold will have all the rooms unlocked that you previously unlocked, and you won't pay extra to reactivate the rooms.

Well, that's the theory, at least.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

TariNimmireth
01.20.2017 , 07:30 AM | #12
Thank you!! Can't believe I missed that. Got to pay the same 2.5 mil fee to reactivate Tatooine, naturally. Oh, Swtor. Thanks so much for the help!

Deezyweezy
01.06.2018 , 08:02 PM | #13
In response to the original poster, I too, would like to see some kind of sorting option available. I seem to have the same issue as Nar Shadda is my main SH and I have to click to a different page to visit it. Glad I'm not the only one