Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PVP Vendor

Jedimas_
12.26.2011 , 08:44 AM | #1
Im sure this has been asked, but where is the vendor for PVP gear UNDER lvl 50?
/DEUCES
The First Bounty Hunting Guild
Star Wars: The Old Republic Game Tester

klauzius
12.26.2011 , 08:52 AM | #2
the PvP vendor for gear under 50 should be right next to your vendors for the 50 gear. His title is "PvP Gear" IIRC

MrTerrito
12.26.2011 , 08:53 AM | #3
Imperial/Republic Fleet, in the top right section, there are a ton of PvP vendors there, one of them sells lvl 40 and lvl 20 gear.

klauzius
12.26.2011 , 09:11 AM | #4
the PvP vendor for gear under 50 should be right next to your vendors for the 50 gear. His title is "PvP Gear" IIRC

sunsu
12.26.2011 , 09:37 AM | #5
This is annoying, you get weapons every few lvls but armor only at 20 and 40? I dont see the logic here, apparently they dont want you to lvl in the warzones. Also youre capped at 1000 tokens.

Why cant any mmo get pvp right???

PvP store with upgrades every 5 lvls till 50. Unlimited token hoarding allowed.

Yes, swtor took our money and punched us pvprs in the face then laughed at us. GJ you win...

MrTerrito
12.26.2011 , 09:39 AM | #6
You can convert the tokens to mercenary tokens and buy the lvl 20 and 40 gear in advance, as well as a bunch of healing pots. There are sinks for all those tokens you have but I see what you're saying, warzones are not 100% reliable for lvling up through.

BaxAttack
12.26.2011 , 01:58 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by sunsu View Post
This is annoying, you get weapons every few lvls but armor only at 20 and 40? I dont see the logic here, apparently they dont want you to lvl in the warzones. Also youre capped at 1000 tokens.

Why cant any mmo get pvp right???

PvP store with upgrades every 5 lvls till 50. Unlimited token hoarding allowed.

Yes, swtor took our money and punched us pvprs in the face then laughed at us. GJ you win...

You are such a whiner. No one is forcing you to play. Get over it the game just got released. Stop being bad.

valandal
12.27.2011 , 01:08 AM | #8
Does anyone know where the PvP Level 50 BLUE vendor is for the Empire?
I was told it was not on the imperial fleet (seriously who approved this vendor system?!)

google search doesn't bring anything relevent up and without the search function, I gave up after swifting through 5 pages.