Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to load the Launchpad

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Unable to load the Launchpad

DarkSaberMaster
12.26.2011 , 08:37 AM | #1
For some reason, my launchpad isn't appearing on my desktop after I hit the SWTOR icon. Currently, I am at my wife's house on her wireless network. I checked the router settings to make sure that wasn't the case. Everything is normal. I even disabled my firewall on my computer to see if that would help, but still nothing. I didn't have these issues at my house, so I am wondering if I had missed something in the router or if a recent patch has changed something.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Daage: (Serenity Shadow) Daege: (AP Powertech)
Durenzo: (Scrapper Scoundrel) The Harbinger
Referral link for free stuff

Redat
12.26.2011 , 08:44 AM | #2
I had the same issues after a crash, check in ur task manager to see if the launcher is running in the background. IF it is (like mine was) the only cure I found was a re-install, not found anything else that works.

DarkSaberMaster
12.26.2011 , 08:54 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Redat View Post
I had the same issues after a crash, check in ur task manager to see if the launcher is running in the background. IF it is (like mine was) the only cure I found was a re-install, not found anything else that works.
Yeah. It is. I was thinking of doing a reinstall, but was trying to exhaust all my other options. But I see that I may not have a choice now lol. Anyways. Thanks for the advice.
Daage: (Serenity Shadow) Daege: (AP Powertech)
Durenzo: (Scrapper Scoundrel) The Harbinger
Referral link for free stuff