Alan Rickman tribute guild

Fleurdelis

My daughter is a big Potter fan. She was really bummed about Alan Rickmans death. She isn't a computer gamer, prefers consoles, but I created a small guild for her in SWTOR so she could play as Severus when she felt like it. The guilds named The Death Eaters. We added a pub guild The Order Of The Phoenix.

All Death Eaters wear Atriss Robes with a black/gray dye module in the chest and all pieces unified. Head piece is the mask of Nihilus. For saber wielders we use a shoto (closest thing to a wand) with a green crystal to represent slytherin. This is just a bunch of dorks having fun. We don't do conquest or pvp at the moment. We level, run fp's if more than one is on at a time etc. We do have a guild stronghold though with guild bank etc.

The only reason I mention this is if anyone else wants to join and can get the necessary clothes (once unlocked in collections it is very easy to equip everyone) then send an in-game mail to No-la. He is my main that runs my real guild. I sign into him everyday so will be sure to see your response.

If you like the idea and want to have above your name The Death Eaters and like to rp, come have some fun.