Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why Bother PvPing as Republic?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Why Bother PvPing as Republic?

Parckie
12.26.2011 , 10:39 AM | #21
Black Vulkars Republic is winning 60+% of the time.

sucks for you lol.
Forced Consent
PvP | US West | Republic

lethal_ghost
12.26.2011 , 10:43 AM | #22
join the dark side

jsinohui
12.26.2011 , 10:44 AM | #23
Well something I've noticed playing on Corellian Run is that pvp is seriously unbalanced in favor of the Sith. When the Sith are allowed to fire THROUGH obstacles and the Republic is not, that's not right. When they are allowed to pass the ball while stunned or dead, that's not right. When they are allowed to hit you with a dozen stuns/interrupts/pushbacks in quick succession of each other and Resolute doesn't kick in even when you have a full white bar that's not right. When they become immune after just 2 stuns, that's not right. When they are allowed to have lvl 10s that can cream a lvl 50 in full pvp gear that's not right. When the empire ALWAYS wins a tie in Voidstar, that's not right. When the empire can induce a lag spike in the Republic side in Huttball and make us all stand still or fall INTO the floor, while they score 6 times and the entire Republic team can't do anything except sit there, it's not right. Many players on my server have noticed this, and no it's not my skills. I'm almost Battlemaster as a healer so I know the game. PvP is seriously unbalanced in favor of the Sith. They can hit harder class for class and level for level and have access to exploits the Republic cannot.

MrOuija
12.26.2011 , 10:50 AM | #24
Scepter of Ragnos - never won twice a row being on the Republic team.
Often I get nerdrage and cuss out my team mates.
I usually get these kinds of replies:
"Come on, you're ruining the game for us"
"We're just trying to have a fun time"

Clearly carebear statements.

Machazareel
12.26.2011 , 11:03 AM | #25
Quote:
Well something I've noticed playing on Corellian Run is that pvp is seriously unbalanced in favor of the Sith. When the Sith are allowed to fire THROUGH obstacles and the Republic is not, that's not right. When they are allowed to pass the ball while stunned or dead, that's not right. When they are allowed to hit you with a dozen stuns/interrupts/pushbacks in quick succession of each other and Resolute doesn't kick in even when you have a full white bar that's not right. When they become immune after just 2 stuns, that's not right. When they are allowed to have lvl 10s that can cream a lvl 50 in full pvp gear that's not right. When the empire ALWAYS wins a tie in Voidstar, that's not right. When the empire can induce a lag spike in the Republic side in Huttball and make us all stand still or fall INTO the floor, while they score 6 times and the entire Republic team can't do anything except sit there, it's not right. Many players on my server have noticed this, and no it's not my skills. I'm almost Battlemaster as a healer so I know the game. PvP is seriously unbalanced in favor of the Sith. They can hit harder class for class and level for level and have access to exploits the Republic cannot.
The classes are almost exact mirrors. I am inclined to say you don't actually know the game. All your other claims are just ridiculous.

jsinohui
12.26.2011 , 11:18 AM | #26
And here come the insulters. No they are not mirrors, I've played the sith versions and they DO hit harder than the Republic side. And I'm inclined to say that you don't know what you are talking about because you simply dismiss my "claims" as you call them out of hand, instead of investigating for yourself. The pvp on Corellian Run is unbalanced in favor of the sith for many reasons, and all the republic pvpers on my server, even other lvl 50s confirm the same thing. So until you have something constructive to say, which is what these forums are for, be quiet.

warkat
12.26.2011 , 11:20 AM | #27
when bads learn they have to interrupt sith inquistors then it will even out.

pinkyshaffer
12.26.2011 , 11:25 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by jsinohui View Post
Grade A troll~.~

Machazareel
12.26.2011 , 11:42 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by jsinohui View Post
And here come the insulters. No they are not mirrors, I've played the sith versions and they DO hit harder than the Republic side. And I'm inclined to say that you don't know what you are talking about because you simply dismiss my "claims" as you call them out of hand, instead of investigating for yourself. The pvp on Corellian Run is unbalanced in favor of the sith for many reasons, and all the republic pvpers on my server, even other lvl 50s confirm the same thing. So until you have something constructive to say, which is what these forums are for, be quiet.
Yes, they are mirrors. Aesthetic differences in their animations and extremely minor mechanical differences do not constitute a wild variance to the level of what you're attempting to claim.

You may want to look into being quiet yourself, as blatant misinformation fostered from skewed anecdotal evidence is anything but constructive. Think on this, you're far more likely to take notice of what you yourself endure than you are to take notice of how things appear to opposite side. This extremely relevant when concerning an online MMO, where things like latency can make certain things look broken to you, yet completely normal on another persons screen.

jsinohui
12.26.2011 , 12:07 PM | #30
Ah yes, and now he tries to mask himself with mature words. No I use a guild group and several of us also pvp on hte sith side. So I know from personal experience and from other people in my guild and other people on the server. So quit trying to discount my information and let the developers deal with it.