Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1v1 Battlescout Dogfighting Challenge

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
1v1 Battlescout Dogfighting Challenge

Krixarcs
01.17.2016 , 03:40 PM | #1
Hi friends,

I put the T2 gunship in the hangar for a few weeks in the pursuit of wiping the dust off of my sting and flashfire. I'd like to issue an open challenge to any pilot out there that believes he can out match me in a 1v1 dogfight.

No there is not an 1v1 mode. Yes is going to be hard to set up. Here's what we do when we agree on a challenge we set a place and time and coordinate the queues. When we pop into the same game, the challenge is on. The rule is that you fight each other away from the action. At the end of the game most kills wins. Taking into account outside interference (especially ion railguns). Power ups can be grabbed within reason. We are going to have to use an honor system so no running back to capital ships or enemy nests please. Just plain good Ole dogfighting fun. I would like to get the ball rolling by challenging anyone that has a stream where people can watch me win fair and square

Drakkolich, sriia, yallia, tommyboy, ramalina, scrabb, mikiboshi, jeqonan, that Wang guy from progenitor and anyone else that likes to twitch. Let's go.

Twitch
| YouTube
Premier T2 Gunship Ace
1v1 Scout Dogfighting Champion

tommmsunb
01.19.2016 , 12:31 AM | #2
I'll humour you. When/where?
twitch.tv/tomeateejedota
Xi'ao'prime - Ebon Hawk / Bastion, Tomoya - Jung Ma
Otoshimono - Shadowlands/Progenitor formerly known as: Tomeateeje/Yuuko-San/Rumina/Friendlygurl/Tensai-Hikoushi/Taisetsuna/Yorimoyoi

ALaggyGrunt
01.19.2016 , 12:54 AM | #3
You just had to.

Facepalm.

tommmsunb
01.19.2016 , 03:14 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by ALaggyGrunt View Post
You just had to.

Facepalm.
I did. I was bored. I'm still bored.
twitch.tv/tomeateejedota
Xi'ao'prime - Ebon Hawk / Bastion, Tomoya - Jung Ma
Otoshimono - Shadowlands/Progenitor formerly known as: Tomeateeje/Yuuko-San/Rumina/Friendlygurl/Tensai-Hikoushi/Taisetsuna/Yorimoyoi

Greezt
01.19.2016 , 04:33 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by tommmsunb View Post
Do you have a stream?

Maulkat
01.19.2016 , 09:04 AM | #6
I've noticed since Krix made this post, he hasn't logged in.

Krixarcs
01.19.2016 , 02:30 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by tommmsunb View Post
Dear tomeateejedota,

I heartily accept your challenge. judging by your signature it appears as though you are not much of a cross server expeditionist like myself. therefore I will allow you to select the server of choice. I think the best server would be one where there are semi frequent pops but not one where the local players have a skill level high enough to interrupt with the contest. I think ebon hawk would do nicely for that TBH. For the time I think we should do prime time eastern around 9 or 10 pm. I will also let you select a few possible dates that work for you.

Best regards,
you friend Krixarcs

Twitch
| YouTube
Premier T2 Gunship Ace
1v1 Scout Dogfighting Champion

Lendul
01.19.2016 , 02:48 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Krixarcs View Post
Dear tomeateejedota,

I heartily accept your challenge. judging by your signature it appears as though you are not much of a cross server expeditionist like myself. therefore I will allow you to select the server of choice. I think the best server would be one where there are semi frequent pops but not one where the local players have a skill level high enough to interrupt with the contest. I think ebon hawk would do nicely for that TBH. For the time I think we should do prime time eastern around 9 or 10 pm. I will also let you select a few possible dates that work for you.

Best regards,
you friend Krixarcs
Tomm please please please record this. BTW Krix this is who you are talking to LOL
http://i.imgur.com/YsAR6no.jpg

MaximilianPower
01.19.2016 , 03:06 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Lendul View Post
Tomm please please please record this. BTW Krix this is who you are talking to LOL
http://i.imgur.com/YsAR6no.jpg
Record it? Hell, put it on pay-per-view. This will be highly entertaining.

Zuckerkorn Zuckernaut Spiderzuck Tensorcide Zuck-srw'i
Maximilian Power TøbiasFünke Tryhard Neckbeard MaxPower-srw
Star Forge / Satele Shan / Darth Malgus

Self-Inflicted / Shadowlands Reconnaisance Wing / Retrocide / Imperial Entanglements

Archonitek
01.19.2016 , 06:26 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Krixarcs View Post
Dear tomeateejedota,

Best regards,
you friend Krixarcs
Reading your reply I feel like anyone who comes to witness this duel should arrive dressed up in top hats and tail coats for the blokes while the ladies are in large frilly dresses and we'll stand around having tea and crumpets on the lawn. Every time someone scores a kill we'll yell out 'MARVELLOUS SHOT OLD BOY!' and there will be a smattering of polite applause before we all return to making inane conversation about this amazing thing called photography that we just had to see to believe it.
Eclipse Squadron - Cedwic/Eclipse-seven - Pilot - The Ebon Hawk
Nova Squadron - Zemelda - Lieutenant - The Ebon Hawk
Red Squadron - Teerayne - Senior Spaceman - The Harbinger