Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Origin Account Suppressed/Double Orders

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Origin Account Suppressed/Double Orders

TheTeaSpice
12.14.2011 , 07:58 AM | #11
Im not in the red zone. I am a US citizen living in Canada.

Puffdragonz
12.14.2011 , 08:10 AM | #12
Im from Canada as well, my problem is somewhat similar.

TheTeaSpice
12.14.2011 , 08:14 AM | #13
Well, I guess my miracle didn't work. Apparently, the one order maybe they thought they would be able to push through, I just received an automatic email stating that it could not be complete. I also ABSOLUTELY LOVE how it insists I use a non credit card method as a form of payment when EAORIGIN does not accept INTERAC (Canada debit payment method) or the fact it does not accept PAYPAL as a form of payment on Preorders. IN ADDITION, if I can't replace the order anyway on my account because it has NOTHING to do with my payment, it is a mess up on your end because EAORIGIN did something to my account, then how does changing my payment accomplish anything.

Someone from Bioware needs to respond to this. I am contacting EAORIGIN again today, which may be my 8th or 9th call to ORIGIN. I do not have a problem contacting EAORIGIN everyday and I will now be contacting BIOWARE everyday from now on too.

TheTeaSpice

jdbarton
12.14.2011 , 08:36 AM | #14
Fight the power!

TheTeaSpice
12.14.2011 , 09:23 AM | #15
I just received my email to begin Early Access play. Now that I have officially received early access I will be fighting even harder to receive my Digital Deluxe Edition on this account. The only way I will accept buying this game (and Deluxe version) on another account is if it they purchase it for me. Only then I feel I would be thoroughly compensated for the several hours wasted on the phone with ORIGINEA and for the levels, credits, items, etc.. I will have accomplished while playing during Early Access. I am awaiting a phone call from a floor supervisor in regards to my issue. If I don't reach a suitable solution I will be asking to speak with the Director of the call centre. I also submitted a ticket to swtorhelp in regards to this as well planning to give them a call later in the day.

Again, if a suitable resolution is not found I will be contacting FTCB and BBB to inform them of the current business practices of EAORIGIN and BIOWARE. Anyone else who is having this problem I implore to keep EAORIGIN until they give you a satisfactory resolution.

TheTeaSpice

TheTeaSpice
12.14.2011 , 11:44 AM | #16
I'm still waiting for a supervisor to contact me in regards to this issue. Is Bioware seriously looking into the problem of ORIGIN cancelling orders and being unable to properly reorder SWTOR? As I said earlier, I am currently playing in Early Access now and I do not want an interruption in service on December 20th 2011 or being asked to create a new account, subsequently losing all progress I have made ingame.

TheTeaSpice

TheTeaSpice
12.15.2011 , 12:05 AM | #17
Well, the supervisor from ORIGIN that was supposed to call me back never did. The call center is closed now so I suppose I should not hold my breath waiting for that call. I will be contacting them tomorrow, 7amCST sharp. This morning I asked to speak to a floor supervisor and I never got in contact with one, and I never got that return call. Should I ask to speak to the director of the call center instead? Who would be the best person to assist me?

The email I submitted to swtor help I received a template response (with numerous spelling mistakes, geez Bioware lol) stating they would forward my inquiry to the appropriate department. No ETA or even mention if someone would be in contact with me. I understand that perhaps Reid and others are aware of this situation... perhaps. So many others in limbo like me...

Well at the rate my problem is being addressed, I guess I should just find that silver lining in the clouds and enjoy my Early Access as though it will be the only time I will be able to play this game. Thanks for the free week of gaming Bioware

TheTeaSpice

TheTeaSpice
12.15.2011 , 10:00 AM | #18
Just spent another hour on the phone with ORIGIN. I think they are confused what exactly is Early Access as once again they insist upon me to just open another email and ORIGIN acct and lose everything I have and will acquire during Early Access. They keep insisting that you can only have ONE SWTOR on your account and they are not obligated to follow SWTOR PreOrder FAQ. Even though on their website they state to go to the SWTOR FAQ for the "latest and most up to date information". I opened a Twitter account specifically to contact @swtor and @Rockjaw in hopes that BIOWARE will have the intestinal fortitude to resolve this issue for myself and countless others.

TheTeaSpice

Raiyco
12.15.2011 , 09:55 PM | #19
I see you have some experience with this issue... this is my case:

I bought the game trough ORIGIN-US using a US Proxy server and a US Credit Card (I am currently working out of the US)... 6 hours after the confirmation email, I received a cancellation notice from Origin... But I still received my pre-order code so my account is showing this:

You redeemed your Pre-Order Code and now are registered for the following items:
* Early Game Access
* Color Stone (Virtual Item) Download Game Client You can now download the game client and patch the game.
Watch for an email invitation from The Old Republic team to begin your Early Access.

CODE REDEMPTION HISTORY
Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.
12.14.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch
12.14.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order

I feel like I am in a Limbo...maybe somebody from CS can see this case???

Thanks!
The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force... that sounds very Rebel to me Vader...

TheTeaSpice
12.17.2011 , 10:52 AM | #20
I received a tweet from Stephen Reid yesterday stating my case was escalated. Thank you Mr. Reid for your response and forwarding this up for me. I hope that they will be able to work with Origin to resolve the issues going on with their ordering systems.

A supervisor from ORIGIN finally called me back as well. yesterday sometime in the late evening. He was a bit more reasonable then the regular staff I had spoken to earlier. He actually understood why a person would not want to just open a new account and lose pre ordering benefits and also having the great risk of it being cancelled anyway. He said in my case it was escalated but, he didn't know if that meant it was going to someone higher up in Origin or that someone from Bioware contacted Origin on my behalf. He couldn't exactly help me but, he said he would be forwarding my case up as well. Hopefully, someone at Origin has the means to make changes in the system to stop flagging my account.

I also had submitted my information as a ticket to SWTOR support, waiting for a reply in regards to that. Perhaps, they will, I am not sure. I plan on contacting Origin tomorrow morning to see if anything has changed for me. Only a few more days and without the order for Digital Deluxe being placed on my account, I won't be able to play the game any more.

TheTeaSpice