Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Taris zone

Cougaren
12.26.2011 , 07:50 AM | #1
while I was in Taris questing which lead me to Lytle Research & Brejik's Run, I found in those areas that my fps would drop dowm to 0.1 - 0.3 & I'd could not move & would in a very short time freeze up. I finaly had just enough time before freezing to some how click on the Fast Transport & got out of the area. I had no problems of any kind in the zone till I got to these places. I have had settings on high but even with them on low this still occurred. I wanted to post to state there are problems in the game from Lytle Research to Brejik's Run & on that direction, guess looking at the map & the top being North it would be areas east of these places, also it looked like a lot of "what I would call" ripping in the graphics, and yes I have a very up to date & powerful pc.
A path will be placed before you, the choice is yours alone, do what you think you cannot do, but you will find out who you are

renegadeimp
12.26.2011 , 07:52 AM | #2
Taris is a known issue. Check the test server forums. The devs are working on a fix for that planet as their main priority with the game atm.
Streamline - A guide to speeding up low - mid range Computer systems.
Latency Thread - Latency issue gathering thread..
Have a tech issue you need help with? You can nomally find me on the Customer Support forum.

Derfmiolleh
12.26.2011 , 07:58 AM | #3
Its happening to me all over the place.