Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mobile Security Key Suggestions

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Mobile Security Key Suggestions

CriseDX
12.26.2011 , 07:49 AM | #1
The mobile security key app, for android at least, has few quirks that could be worked out.

Primarily consider the scenario of your phone going in for warranty repair and getting a full stock reset/wipe (or replacement by warranty) or otherwise simply changing/upgrading your phone to a newer model.

I think the app should store its "link" related data on the phones external sd card
(if available).

Also as a pure convenience feature: adding a desktop widget that can be interacted with to display a code quickly would be nice.

Edit: Also, I don't like the android app having an iphone reference, but that is just being picky

Duart
12.26.2011 , 08:03 AM | #2
THE Major issue is that the iPhone version is broken in that if you launched it and did not at that first launch obtain your serial Number by entering your product registration code the app will the next time you launch it take you to the product Serial Number entry page which you do not have there is no obvious way to get back to the obtain Serial number page and I even removed the App from the I Phone and downloaded it again from the app store (not the version stored on my computer) but it still goes to the enter serial # page