Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Next expansion ideas

Teaurie
12.26.2011 , 06:45 AM | #1
As an ex wow player i was hard core gnome player, I LOVE LITTLE CLASSES!!! so i suggest that bioware makes 2 new species for next expansion. jawa for empire due to the fact they were notorious for dealing with stealing droids. and have many possibilities for the existing classes. and i suggest making a yoda species for the republic side, which has many posibilities for the currect classes as well. for jawas i say they should have a new crew skill become available as well known as making droids as pets. not trying to copy wow but i did enjoy the gnome engineering, making tanks and stuff for mini battles and now they have pokemon type battle pets coming soon, i actually find alot of positive things in my opinion about this. so pls post your comments. ide love to hear what u have to say and im sure bioware would seriously consider this for a future expansion.
UTINNI!!!!

Thedaymster
12.26.2011 , 06:49 AM | #2
I vote we get this one right first.
"Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head"
Euripides

Koyi_Aldira
12.26.2011 , 06:50 AM | #3
I can actually agree with the Yoda species. There was bound to be the little buggers running around.
Smuggling slaves to safety, one Twi`Lek at a time!
█PEW█ █PEW█ █PEW█

Teaurie
12.26.2011 , 06:52 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Koyi_Aldira View Post
I can actually agree with the Yoda species. There was bound to be the little buggers running around.
exactly and i think jawas have been a secret favortie of alot of SW fans so i think this is the best way to go to please both sides!
UTINNI!!!!

Teaurie
12.26.2011 , 06:53 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Thedaymster View Post
Me 2. i think they should go this route first and see the feed back!
UTINNI!!!!

Jamjuice
12.26.2011 , 06:58 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Teaurie View Post
As an ex wow player i was hard core gnome player, I LOVE LITTLE CLASSES!!! so i suggest that bioware makes 2 new species for next expansion. jawa for empire due to the fact they were notorious for dealing with stealing droids. and have many possibilities for the existing classes. and i suggest making a yoda species for the republic side, which has many posibilities for the currect classes as well. for jawas i say they should have a new crew skill become available as well known as making droids as pets. not trying to copy wow but i did enjoy the gnome engineering, making tanks and stuff for mini battles and now they have pokemon type battle pets coming soon, i actually find alot of positive things in my opinion about this. so pls post your comments. ide love to hear what u have to say and im sure bioware would seriously consider this for a future expansion.
A) Do you know the name of Yoda's race? (they are supposed to be rare in the star wars universe)

B) What will the jawas look like when you remove thier robes?

Please dont ruin star wars for me!

Rendekar
12.26.2011 , 06:59 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Thedaymster View Post
This.

Get a properly working combat system first.

Deacoon
12.26.2011 , 07:12 AM | #8
Do you work for Bioware? No? Ok, leave it to them to make their own bad ideas.

And if you want to give bioware your input try making it look like you know what you're talking about. Throw in some capital letters, more puncuation, proper grammar. You know, stuff like that.

Also, you cant play as a "Yoda Species." No game will ever have a playable Yoda Species. George Lucas will retcon the entire Star Wars story before the lets that happen.

Dext
12.26.2011 , 07:15 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Jamjuice View Post
A) Do you know the name of Yoda's race? (they are supposed to be rare in the star wars universe)

B) What will the jawas look like when you remove thier robes?

Please dont ruin star wars for me!
Yoda's Race has no name.
CE VIP
Current Book: Vector Prime
Next Book: Dark Tide I: Onslaught
New Republic Navy

keijim
12.26.2011 , 07:16 AM | #10
for starters the yoda type species was only rare during the 6 episdoes. this game is based almost 3000 years b4 the 6 episodes so they r not so rare ide say during that time frame,
They are still rare, there is a reason the species didn't have any records. BTW George Lucas forbids any story about the species of Yoda.

Before those two races there are many other races that should be included in game.