Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bound to a flashpoint, can't group

McBobber
12.26.2011 , 06:22 AM | #1
I've been having this problem for a few days now and since support won't answer, here I am. Somehow I'm bound to a flashpoint and I can't reset it (Reset buttons etc...). Noticed it first when I tried to go to another FP and I was unable to enter, eventually weren't even able to group with people already inside. The next day, I was invited to a group for a world boss kill, but even then I couldn't group with those players because I am supposedly bound to a flashpoint.

So, any ideas on how to fix it? Unbind/Reset myself? Note that the reset buttons (both on character icon and when getting a group invite) don't work...

Usually I wouldn't bother but the problem's persisting for days now and getting me worried

Menzoberanza
12.26.2011 , 09:13 AM | #2
I have same problem ...
R.I.P. .

Tokayz
12.26.2011 , 09:29 AM | #3
We had the same problem with our groups. It's so annoying and irritating, wasted like 2 hours trying to fix it and still no result. This must be fixed asap.

Taimedown
12.26.2011 , 09:59 AM | #4
I am having the same issue. Even though I dropped any unfinished missions or Flashpoint quests, (I never killed the last boss of friends of old) I still wasn't able to group. The game panel didn't show any flashpoint or any thing I may be locked into or out of.

Amonephis
12.26.2011 , 10:29 AM | #5
is the lockout timer reset every day at noon or is it a 24 hour timer on you ?

because i couldnt enter BT right now and i cant find any lockout info
reading this made me wonder if im buged heh

Sapphires
12.26.2011 , 10:43 AM | #6
The underlying issue is there is a bugged flashpoint, not sure what causes it but there is a...dark side...solution.

Invite a random person to your group. Make them lead. Leave the group. Its now their problem.
Jedi Shadow (Artificer) - Timelord Legacy - Improbability Guild - Dark Reaper Server

McBobber
12.26.2011 , 06:27 PM | #7
well, will try with some lowbie char then since there's no better way to fix it it seems ty

TheMury
12.26.2011 , 07:57 PM | #8
I'm having the same problem, is there really no other way to fix this?

Tokayz
12.26.2011 , 08:03 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Sapphires View Post
The underlying issue is there is a bugged flashpoint, not sure what causes it but there is a...dark side...solution.

Invite a random person to your group. Make them lead. Leave the group. Its now their problem.
That didn't work ;/

Kelticfury
12.26.2011 , 08:19 PM | #10
Ugh, does anyone know which flashpoint is causing this? I want to avoid it.