Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unforeseen Complications

Kitar
01.16.2016 , 10:30 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
It seems Ka'van is a keeper...a man willing to shop with his lady, wow, yeah, hang on to that one lol.

Enjoyed the chapter very much and am looking forward to more from you and Kitar both.
Ka'van considered a keeper, that idea amuses me so much.
Thanks for the kind words, and you are in luck, today you get more!

Quote: Originally Posted by frauzet View Post
Oh, a lot of old acquaintances. I am looking forward to find out where their adventures will take them this time.
Thanks for reading and I do hope you enjoy the story. The two of us have been having fun writing it.

CHAPTER 5

Prompt: Religion with a bit of Discovery
Timeline: A month or so after the previous prompt
Spoilers: Mild referencing to JC ACT I I believe as well one of Qyzen's personal quests.
Spoiler

AN
Spoiler

frauzet
01.16.2016 , 12:41 PM | #12
@Kitar:

Of course I do enjoy the story!

I can see Qyzen enjoying the company of Mandalorians much more than that of Jedi. Most Jedi were not very happy about Juon's friendship with Qyzen iirc.

With your remark about Ka'van not being a keeper, you got me wondering. Regardless of him being a Jedi, I always imagined him as one of those people whom you look into the eyes once, see that certain sparkle, and realize that they're not made to be faithful. He also doesn't strike me as someone who'd try to deceive his lovers in this respect. Have there been people who tried to keep him anyway?
Author of "Trouble, Destiny and Other Complications" and the AU "Caught"
Participant of the "Short Fic Weekly Challlenge Thread!"
All my stories from TDaOC and SFWC in chronological order

Lunafox
01.16.2016 , 11:32 PM | #13
You did a great job capturing Qyzen's voice and personality, nice to see how he interacts with Ka'van. I agree with Frauzet, that I can totally see Qyzen getting on well with the Mandos. Looking forward to the next parts.

Kitar
01.20.2016 , 11:41 AM | #14
@ Frauzet
As far as i can recall you are correct, the other Jedi did not take kindly to Qyzen.
You are right about Ka'van being rather upfront with bed partners and no one has tried to wrangle him down.

@Luna
Thank you! I really like Qyzen he is one of my favorite companions.

Now for the next bit, hope you enjoy.

CHAPTER 6

Prompt meh Health
Spoilers None aside from the ones, previously warned about.
Spoiler

Lunafox
01.20.2016 , 02:19 PM | #15
Talk about your difficult patients lol. It's a good thing Syarra was able to do some convincing. You really do have Qyzen's voice down, it was good seeing him again. Can't wait to see what mischief they get into once Ka'van is good to go and sprung from the tank lol.

Kitar
01.24.2016 , 08:40 PM | #16
Sorry this is a bit late, here is the next bit

CHAPTER SEVEN

Spoilers: None I can think of *edit: actually references a conversation from JC Act 1 I believe.
Spoiler

Kitar
01.28.2016 , 10:38 PM | #17
Evening
I had intended to post this yesterday but life being what it is I didn't get a chance to. After another rather eventful day I finally have a chance to get this looked at and posted. I do think I caught all the typos, I hope I did anyway. Hope you enjoy and Alaurin will be posting the next installment.

Spoliers: References JC Act 1 i think
Also it might not need it but I'm going to put out there the warning for adult/sexual situation. Nothing overly graphic just trying to cover my bases.

CHAPTER EIGHT
Spoiler

AN
Spoiler

alaurin
02.03.2016 , 07:14 PM | #18
I'm glad people are enjoying this story so far and hopefully will continue to do so!! Up next, some holiday fun that was originally posted as two separate stories on my Tumblr on December 13 &15, 2015. For those that read them, I have edited/polished the pieces a little since I had to keep Syarra's date vague at that point. So here we go with the Roark's Lifeday ball.....revised edition.

Chapter 9

Contains no spoilers that I can think of, just some warm fuzzies!
Spoiler

Lunafox
02.03.2016 , 09:00 PM | #19
I always enjoy a good party! Loved the descriptions of everything, especially the gowns...wow, so pretty. Burgundy velvet, is one of my favs.

You and Kitar are doing a fantastic job, and I'm really enjoying the story that's taking shape. More please!

Kitar
02.06.2016 , 03:56 PM | #20
@Luna, Happy you are still enjoying it.

I hope everyone else is too.
Here is the next installment. I have split it for a couple reasons one is due to its length. It is a bit long and weighs in over 8k words, the other reason, it would really help my co-author out. So since I am nice, most of the time, here is the first part.

Spoilers: Mention of the Flashpoint Mandalorian Raiders.
Note: I realize not everyone is a fan of Mando'a the translation follows the story in the first AN

CHAPTER TEN

Spoiler

AN Mando'a
Spoiler

AN
Spoiler