Server Not Responding!!!

irishcreme

I need some help logging in. I just came back after a 2 year vacation. I reapplied my CC information and re-installed the game on to my PC. But now the Launcher keeps saying Server not Responding. I tried going on the forums to open a thread and every time i go to Forum Tab it logs me out completely. So should i cancel my Sub yet again for failure to operate

Tried re-downloading the game by going to Electronic Arts > BioWare > Star Wars - The Old Republic ... there I found the laucher.settings , I opened it and changed the , "bitraider_disable": false ..... to , "bitraider_disable": true ... then saved and exit the file and click properties on the file , marked it ''only for read'' apply and clicked ok , open the game , the launcher started updating and the game re-downloading. After all that it says Server not responding

Getting a similar issue. Error being shown is:

The application has encountered an unspecified error. Please try this patch again

Was able to log in yesterday. Have tried closing down the launcher and reopening, getting the same error above.

Worked out the issue for me, BitRaider was not responding to the launcher, so closed launcher, killed off all BitRaider processes and restarted. Works fine for me at the moment. Not sure if it's the same issue for the previous poster