Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bounty Hunter ACT 3 closing bug

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Bounty Hunter ACT 3 closing bug
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Mauridius
12.26.2011 , 06:01 AM | #1
Okay before I start I understand this should be in the Bounty Hunter forum however the more exposure to this issue the better and who knows it may even help others not actually have this occur and may actually get a bug reported in Beta fixed......

I will wrap this in spoiler text so to not ruin the story for those who dont care;

Spoiler

No amount of contacting customer support helps, they just close your ticket (great support that is) and there is no eta on a fix, you are ultimately suck at end game without the ability to get dailies or anything else for that matter.

The last update we had is that its a known issue and will be added to the known issues thread. We are still waiting and are probably unlikely to see a fix for a while yet.

Please avoid what happened to us.

Lorpe
12.26.2011 , 06:45 AM | #2
I did the same mistake and killed the Chancellor... Now i cant do anything at Illum.

Belzubub
12.26.2011 , 02:28 PM | #3
I chose not to kill the chancellor and didnt get the follow up quest to Ilum. I froze him instead and still didnt get the quest to Ilum.

ChiaraT
12.26.2011 , 03:03 PM | #4
It doesn't seem to matter if you kill the Chancellor or freeze him and it doesn't seem to matter what you say to Darth Tormen at the end. You're dark IV or dark V aligned? If yes, it seems that you'll end up bugged because we don't get the option to kill anyone other than the Chancellor. Our alignment gives us no "light side" conclusion. Haven't met a single 50 dark BH who isn't bugged by this yet.
WRATH
PvE / Raid Focused / 18+

www.Wrath-Tor.com|www.Tormonger.com

Oneknife
04.02.2012 , 10:26 AM | #5
i have made it to ilum but my act 3 is still on my loading screen,my other 50's have a screen that does not say act 3 anymore and talks about the fleet . i cant seem to find anymore quests and the ship that tormen was on is gone now

Beesodd
04.02.2012 , 10:30 AM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Oneknife,

This is a separate issue. There is a known bug where the loading screen recap does not update after chapter 3 for the Bounty Hunter in some cases. It should just be a display issue, and should not affect gameplay.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Oneknife
04.02.2012 , 10:38 AM | #7
thanks for the VERY fast reply