Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I need help with reverse engineering

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
I need help with reverse engineering

Bosefus_
12.26.2011 , 05:50 AM | #1
I am a Sith Warrior with Artifice crafting. So far, all I can make is crystals and light saber hilts. Also, I can't equip any colors besides red.

1. Will I ever be able to use blue or green crystals if I am level 1 or higher in the red (bad)?

2. Am I wasting my time reverse engineering green items if I have a blue version of the same item? And the same with reverse engineering blue items when I have pink/purple versions? Does 1 green item turn into 1 blue item which then turns into one pink item?

3. I am only a level 17, yet I feel like I am nearly maxed out on what I can craft already. Am I missing something?

Korialstrazs
12.26.2011 , 05:54 AM | #2
1. You cannot use lightside colors, there are other dark colors like orange/yellow however.

2. I believe that for mods you only have the single green>blue>purple progression, but if you find items that have a prefix like overkill, redoubt or critical, that means you can get different versions by re-enging.

3. Go back to your crafting trainer?
"I've yet to face anything I can't overcome"

RamzaBehoulve
12.26.2011 , 05:54 AM | #3
1) No, you won't be able to use blue and green crystals unless you go back below lvl 1 Dark

2) Read sticky.

3) Read sticky.